3

Happy Holi!
May your life always be filled with color and happiness!

Happy Holi! May your life always be filled with color and happiness!

Now let's see how Krish and Radhika are doing!
😁

{ ~ }

"I cannot do this!" Radhika complained, rubbing the sides of her head as she glared at Krish, who once used to be, and she grudgingly admits this, crush.

"Kyu nahi?" Krish asked, with a face as if he was making fun of her.

"I don't want to act with you! I absolutely despise you and you know that!" She exclaimed, clenching her fists.

"I never understand why though," he replied, shrugging his shoulders and smiling nonchalantly. "Everyone loves me!"

"Arrogant much?" Radhika scoffed. "Let's face it, Krish Agarwal, you're a snobby, self-obsessed and arrogant playboy! You don't care about how much heartbreak a girl goes through, you care only about yourself!" She folded her arms and continued glaring at him.

"Because I am broken too," Krish said darkly and so quietly that Radhika couldn't hear it properly.

"Kya?!"

"Kuch nahi, Radha." He smirked, the playfulness coming back.

"Stop calling me Radha! We're over that!" She pointed her index finger to him threateningly but he merely laughed.

"Well, I never said that I was over it, you were the one who stopped talking to me," he said, coming forwards and whispered the sentence in her ear.

She looked at him. "Because—!" She began but decided that it was pointless arguing against him. "Never mind!" She said. "I'll tell the director and the producer that I will not act with you!"

He placed his chin on her shoulder and leaned his head against hers. "I think that it's a little bit too late for that," he said, in a hushed voice. "I'm pretty sure you signed the contract. And wouldn't it be foolishness to walk away from a movie that may grant more success to your future because of a stupid fight you had in the past?"

That is true. But I don't want to admit! she thought. "It is not stupid," she said, not having anything else to say.

He grinned. "Theek hai, let's go. Time to shoot."

Radhika frowned at him as he walked forwards, facing her with a smirk. "He still hasn't changed," she muttered to herself.

{ ~ }

"Alright! I hope you both have read the scripts," Loknath said, looking at the duo which consisted of a glaring Radhika and a smirking Krish.