20

Krish ended up telling everything of his past life to her. He couldn't stop himself from doing that, he just had to. At the end, Radhika had tears in her eyes.

"I'm so, so sorry you had to go through all that," she said.

"Hey," he mumbled weakly, placing his hand over hers. "It's okay. Why are you sorry?"

"You should have told me before," she said, with a sniffle. "I could have helped you."

"You did."

She gave him a quizzical look.

"You did, Radha," he continued. "You restored my trust in love. You made me believe it once more, you did something no one else could."

"You...love me?" Her eyes slightly widened, her cheeks beginning to color. 

"I always have, but I was scared," he said, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

Radhika smiled, then snorted. Then, she burst into peals of laughter. 

Krish looked at her like she had gone crazy. "What happened?" He asked. 

She tried to stop her laughter but her efforts went in vain. "Isn't it ironic that I was scared before too?" she said, between her laughs. 

"You were scared?" 

She finally stopped her laughter, and took deep breaths. "When I was younger, I had a crush on you. And I never stopped loving you. Even when you became popular in high school, and when we would barely talk to each other." 

"Why didn't you tell me?" 

"I was scared. Scared that you might not like me back, and I would ruin our friendship." 

He stared at her, wondering about how funny it was that such stupid thoughts kept them from living a happy life together. 

"That's how our fate was supposed to go, I guess," she said, grinning. 

Her happy face made him happy too. "Thank you for whatever you've done," he repeated. "Even though I was horrible to you." 

"You weren't."

"I was," he insisted. "I ran away from you. I broke your heart. I did what my father did to my mother, I became the very person I hated. Imagine if our kids had to handle someone like who I was." 

Radhika opened her mouth to protest when she suddenly stopped. The faint blush on her cheeks turned crimson. "O-our kids?"

Krish realized he had blurted out our kids without even knowing, and his face began to mirror hers. "I mean, I..." he trailed, smacking himself internally for being such a dunce.

She laughed as she held his hand, making him look at her. She placed her other hand on his cheek, leaned forwards and placed a soft kiss on his lips. It was of passion, and longing, mixed with both of their stupidity. 

The moment could not have been any better.

{ ~ }

One year later...

Their movie was done. It had been one year of a blissful relationship for Krish and Radhika. But the anniversary was to be celebrated later, for they had to do promotions for their movie. After finishing an interview, they walked back, preferring to keep the makeup team a bit away from them. 

Radhika wrapped her hand around his arm, as she rested her head against his shoulder. She let out a content sigh as Krish leaned his head against her black, wavy hair. 

"Can you believe that two years back we were fighting like anything, but now we are so in love?" She asked her boyfriend. 

"Unbelievable, I know," he said, softly. "Also, I've been meaning to tell you something..." 

"Kya?" 

"Got a call from a director, he wants me to play the role of Krishna," he said. "For a show called RadhaKrishn."

Radhika smiled. "Why do you look so glum about that?" She asked him. "Yeh acha hai, Krish!" 

"But...I don't know who'll play Radha's role..." he said. "And I might have to act with some other actress..."

Radhika stared at him as if she couldn't believe what he was telling. "Kya tum pagal ho?" She mumbled, shaking her head in disbelief. 

"W-wha?"

"If you don't accept the offer, thennn-!" She threatened him. 

His eyes went wide. "Okay, okay, I'll accept it!" 

She smiled. "Good." Her phone then rang, and she picked it up. "Hello?" she said. She seemed to be listening to what the person on the other end was saying, then her face lit up. 

Krish looked confused, trying to figure out what the person was saying. 

"That's great, thanks for asking me!" She exclaimed. "Okay, bye and thank you!" 

"Kya hua?" he asked, as soon as she cut the call. 

She bumped her shoulder playfully. "I may or may not have been asked to play the role of Radha," she said. 

"You're kidding, right?" 

She laughed. "Toh kya, you want me to call them up and tell them that I won't take the role?" 

"Nahi, meri Radhe," he said, cupping her face in his hands, and pulled her towards him for a sweet kiss. When they pulled away, he grinned like an idiot. 

"May I ask why you are smiling so much, Mr Krish Agarwal?" She said, her eyes sparkling. 

"I mean..." he began. "I realized something..." 

"And what did you realize?" 

"That I'd walk through fire for you, but just let me adore you!" He replied. 

She laughed again. "We're quoting Harry Styles now?" She asked, then laced her fingers with his, giving his hand a tight squeeze. "You know something?" 

"hmm?" 

"You're very cheesy with your filmy dialogues, but nevertheless I love you. A lot, Krishn." 

"I love you a lot too, Radhe."

{ ~ }

So, we are finished~
ADORE IS COMPLETEDDD! 

The epilogue will hopefully come out soon, but as of now, this book is completed. 

And yes, Adore You is a song by Harry Styles and I quoted that because I didn't know any other songs that had 'Adore' in them. 

Wasn't so satisfied with this chapter, but I hope y'all liked it!💫

Alsooo, thank you all for your love towards this book! We've passed 8K reads and this means a LOT to me! Y'all make me very emotional. 

See you in this book's epilogue, and in Kingdom of Hearts! 
Bye! 🥺💕