8

Raghav beamed at Tara. "You see? Things are finally working out," he said, pushing a strand of her hair and fixing it firmly behind her ear.

"Yes. Yes they are," Tara said. She intertwined her fingers with Raghav's and gave them a squeeze.

Raghav smiled.

"Cut!" The director said. He looked at Krish and Radhika who had immediately turned away as soon as the cut! came. "What is up with you both, Krish and Radhika?"

"Kya?" Radhika asked then immediately shook her head. "Kuch nahi, Loknath ji."

He wasn't believing it. "Just...bring in some more romance. I can't see the amount I need in your acting. Both of you, ready?" He continued.

They both nodded.

Raghav smiled. He wrapped an arm around Tara and breathed in the scent of her hair. "Things will be alright. Everything will be good," he assured her.

Tara smiled against his chest, her hands around his neck. "I hope so too," she whispered back, as if this was a secret they were sharing.

He pulled away and looked into her eyes. "Trust me," he said, his hands still on her waist.

"I'll always trust you," she replied, and pressed her lips to his cheek as he gave a short laugh and embraced her.

"And cut!" The director smiled at Krish and Radhika. "That was much better! Good job."

Radhika gave a swift nod and immediately began to move away when Krish clutched her hand and pulled her back. She looked over her shoulder at him slowly. She'd been fearing this for a long time. "What happened?" She asked, in a hushed voice.

"I should be asking you that. You're the one who is behaving weirdly," he said, still holding her hand.

Radhika had to admit he had a strong grip. She struggled to pull her hand away. "Let me go," she said.

"Not until you tell me," he replied. While one of his hands held her right, the other reached out for her left hand. "Come on, Radha. I know something is troubling you. Just tell me what it is."

"It...it's nothing." She attempted to pull her hands away again but to no avail. "Mujhe chhod do," she said in a soft voice.

He shook his head.

"Krish please. I really do not want to do this now," Radhika muttered, continuing to try.

"I can't do that," he said. "Not until you tell me." Krish held on to her hands even tightly and pulled her closer. "Radhika please. I might be able to help you but only if you tell me. Besides, you been so quiet and award around me the past few days. I want to know what's wrong," he said, his beautiful grey eyes looking into her dark brown eyes.

Radhika gulped. "Fine. You want to know what my problem is?" She asked, with a huff. "You! You're my problem!" She exclaimed. "I was absolutely fine before you reappeared into my life again. Even if you didn't talk to me, be so friendly to me I would have been okay. But you-you messed me up! You messed up my heart. And now, I don't know what to do!"

Krish's grip oh her hands loosened. "W-what?" He asked, as his eyes widened.

Radhika wrenched away from his hands. "Yes. You asked me what was wrong. I told you my answer," she said, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. She began to walk away.

"Radhika, wait!" He exclaimed, as his hand reached out for hers. He secured his fingers over her wrist. "What do you mean?"

"I can't be more open to you about this," she said, looking at him from over her shoulder. "Think about our childhood. Think about the time we were friends. Maybe then...maybe then you'll understand what I mean."