✨1✨

"Radhika!"

She shook her head and continued scrolling through her phone.

"Radhaa!"

She sighed in irritation. "Kya hua?" She asked, then looked up to find a shirtless Krish, with a towel draped across his waist.

"Do you know where my favorite shirt is?" He asked.

She blushed. "I don't know. Also, put on some clothes please."

"Kyon? Am I distracting you?" He asked, sounding innocent but the smirk on his face seemed to say otherwise.

"Bhag yahan se, or else..." She glanced around and picked up a novel. "I'll throw this at you!" She threatened.

"Mere saath aisa kyon hota hai?" Krish whined. "Why am I so good looking?"

"Chup karo, aur kuch kapde pahan lo!" She exclaimed.

"Theek hai, matashri!" He yelled back, making her laugh.

{ ~ }

"So, you want to learn how to cook?" Radhika asked her boyfriend.

He nodded.

She smiled. "Alright! I'll teach you!" She exclaimed.

"You?" He raised an eyebrow then pointed at her. "You'll teach me?"

"Kyon?" She narrowed her eyes at him. "Should I not teach you?"

"Aisa kuch nahi hain," he said, shaking his head. "It's just...isn't the only thing you know to cook Maggi?"

She frowned. "Mumma has taught me more things. Besides, don't disrespect my Maggi."

He shuddered. "It seems as if you love Maggi more than me."

"As if you don't like your chai more than me," she said, giggling.

"Fair point," he said, shrugging. "Alright, now shall we cook, Radha?"

"Theek hai!" She said. "Today, why don't we make some cookies?"

"Accha? You know how to make cookies?" He asked, surprised.

She nodded. "It's astonishing, I know. But let's make some cookies!"

And so they bustled around their quaint apartment--which they now shared together--gathering all the ingredients.

"Do we have flour?" Radhika asked.

"Yes!" Krish yelled.

"Butter?"

"That's there too!"

"Sugar?"

"Check!"

"And chocolate chips?"

"Uh...no," he said.

She sighed. "I knew we'd miss out on something," she said, rubbing her forehead.

"Ab kya?"

"I guess we make the cookies without the chocolate chips," she replied. "It's sad, but at least we'll have something good to eat." Then Radhika paused. "If we do it correctly, that is," she added.

"Ah, of course."

"Then let's begin!" She pulled up aprons for both of them, then helped Krish wear his.

They then worked together to make a fresh batch of cookies. Radhika pushed in the tray of cookie dough, which was shaped into little balls, into the oven. She placed her hands on her hips with a look of satisfaction on her face.

"Now we wait," she said to Krish. She yawned then leaned against the counter, zoning out.

What Radhika didn't notice was her boyfriend sneaking up to a bag of flour. Minutes later, the flour flowed down her face.

She looked up to see him snorting, with a cup filled with flour over her head.

"You-!" She exclaimed, getting up. She pushed her hand into the bag of flour and scooped up two fistfuls, then threw it at Krish.

He, in turn, picked up some more flour and chased her as she ran to their living room. She collapsed on the couch, laughing while she gave up.

"Okay! Okay! I surrender!" She exclaimed, gasping between her laughs.

He sprinkled the flour on her, as she pulled him onto the couch with her. They laughed as she placed her lips on his.

When they pulled away, he had a thoughtful look on his face. "You taste like...flour."

"Wow," she said, grinning. "You're such an intellectual, Krishn."

He smiled. "I know." Then he looked at her. "Wait, what happened to those cookies?" He asked, in a worried tone.

"Oops."

{ ~ }

Hello! I hope y'all liked this bonus chapter!
What part did you like?

I'll see you in the next one (maybe) but until then,
BYE!