11

Krish drank out of his mug as he ran two fingers through his curly mop of hair. He briefly looked at his surroundings, mostly wondering on where Radhika was.

"Hi!" Her voice came, as he turned to see her.

And of course...he was there too, his arm around her waist, hers around his neck as if they were some sort of a couple.

"Hey," Krish replied, deciding that gazing at his mug filled with chai would be better than gazing at them.

"Kya hua?" Radhika asked, gently as she sat down, pulling her hand away from Harsh and placing it on Krish's hand. "You seem a bit moody today."

"You can put it that way." Krish sighed. "Kuch nahi, it's nothing at all. I'm just a bit...homesick. That's it."

Lies? Yes. But he wasn't going to admit to Radhika that seeing her and Harsh together stirred up a strange feeling in him.

"Okay, I get it. You don't want to tell me, it's fine," Radhika said, beginning to take her hand away from his.

"It's nothing like that, Radha," Krish said, pulling her hand back into his. "It's just, I feel like meeting mom."

Radhika nodded. "Alright then." She gave his hand a squeeze before she turned to look at Harsh. "Sit down, Harsh! Why are you standing?"

"Well...um, there isn't many chairs around here..." he trailed.

Radhika looked around then got up from her chair. "Not a problem, you can sit in my chair," she said, waving at the now empty chair.

"Where will you sit?" Krish asked, looking at her.

"I'll find another seat. Sit, Harsh," she insisted.

Harsh sighed and sat down. Then he moved a little bit. "You can sit in the same chair too. I'll just have to squeeze a little bit," he said.

Radhika shook her head. "Oh no, that's okay..." she said.

"No, it's not." Harsh held out his hand and she took it, squeezing into the chair as he held her firmly around her waist.

Krish was getting angrier by the second and glanced away, hoping to find a distraction.

"Alright, shot ready! Krish, Radhika, are you both ready?"

Thank the director, Krish thought.

"All this for no reason!" Radhika laughed as she got up. "Anyways, Harsh, prepare to be mesmerized by our amazing acting skills!"

Harsh chuckled as he sat properly.

"Come on," Krish said to Radhika, his hand reaching out to hers.

Radhika glanced at their intertwined hands briefly then back at Krish with surprise.

"If you want, I can remove my..." he began before Radhika cut him off.

"No...it's okay," she said, giving him a smile that made his heart pick up its pace.

Krish nodded.

This was another dance sequence. Krish looked at Radhika as the lights dimmed.

"Ready?" He asked her.

She gave him a swift nod and placed his hand on her waist. She then placed her hand on his neck and flashed him a sweet smile that made his heart race.

He spun her around as they played the music in the background. He glanced quickly at Harsh and his grip on her waist tightened. Radhika noticed the sudden but subtle change and gave him the raised eyebrows look, as if asking him what was wrong. He shook his head and smiled, trying to reassure her.