✨3✨

"You know right?" Krish asked.

"What am I supposed to know?" She asked, raising an eyebrow with a quizzical look on her face.

"Never mind," he said, shaking his head.

His refusal at telling her what he was thinking about made her want to know what was going on in his head.

"What were you thinking about, Krishn?" She asked, frowning.

"Kuch nahi, kuch nahi," he said, a grin sneaking its way onto his face.

"What kuch nahi?" She held his shoulders and shook him. "Tell me, na!"

"Nothing, just forget about it," he said, attempting to hide his laughs.

She folded her arms, and leaned against the couch, making her mind up to not look at him. "Fine, don't tell me," she said.

He looked at her, stifling a few snickers. "Accha, you're mad at me now?" He asked.

"No," she said, sounding calm and nonchalant. "Why would I be mad at you?"

Krish cursed himself. She was mad at him. "You sure that you aren't mad at me now?" He continued to ask her.

"Nope," she said, maintaining the neutral tone in her voice. "I'm not mad at you, Krishn. Just because you want to keep something to yourself doesn't mean that I should know it too."

He wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling his face into Radhika's neck. "I'm sowwy," he apologized.

She glanced at him. "Jao yaha se," she said, trying to move her neck away from him.

"I told you I'm sorry, right?" He said. "I'm just hiding what I wanted to say to you because...you'll know about that soon."

Radhika pressed her lips together. He was making it really difficult for her to stay mad at him. "Sach mein?"

"Sach mein," he said. "Now, Ms Radhika, are you happy?" He asked, gazing at her with wide eyes.

"Haan, also I will soon be Mrs Radhika," she said, smiling.

His face mirrored her smile as he pressed his lips against her cheek in a soft kiss. "Aur...you really weren't mad at me?"

"I wasn't mad at you, Krish!"

"Sure, Radha. I believe you."

{ ~ }

"Krish!"

"Kya? Kya hua?"

"What are you doing in the kitchen?" She asked.

"Kuch nahi, Radhe!"

She frowned. Again kuch nahi? That means something is definitely there, she concluded. "Accha, then I'm coming to the kitchen!" She said and got up.

"No, no, no, no," he said, coming out of the kitchen just as she was about to go inside. He closed the door behind him. "There's no need for you to come here and waste your energy."

A smile played on her face as she tried to get in. "What are you hiding, Krishn?" She asked, as he blocked her.

"Nothing, nothing at all," he said, gripping her by her shoulders and leading her back to their living room. "Now, you stay seated here. And I'll serve dinner."

"Dinner? You-you're cooking?" She asked. "Wow, you're definitely up to something fishy," Radhika said. "Accha, so what are you cooking?"

"Maggi. Your favorite!"

She raised an eyebrow. "I thought it would be something fancier but it's fine. Maggi is better than you anyways. It doesn't hide things from me," she added.

He groaned. "Why is Maggi taking my place in my girlfriend's heart now?" He said with an exasperated sigh.

She giggled. "Jao, and get me my love, my Maggi," she said.

He then went inside and got her a plate of Maggi. Placing it in her hands, he said, "Here you go, eat your Maggi."

"Thank you!" She plunged the fork inside the Maggi and ate it. "You want some?" She asked, her voice coming out muffled since her mouth filled with noodles.

He nodded and opened his mouth.

She pushed the fork inside as he ate the noodles.

"It's amazing, isn't it?" he said, scratching his stubble.

"You just made Maggi," she said, pulling the fork away. "There's no need to act as if you made lasagna, theek hai?"

"Theek hai, Mrs Radhika." Krish winked at her, referring to the conversation they had earlier.

"Mrs Radhika?" she said. "I'm only your fiancée as of now..." She then poked his chest with the fork. 

"So...?"

"So be careful, lover boy."

{ ~ }

They were sitting on their balcony, looking at the night sky filled with stars. She was lying on his lap, fiddling with his hands.

"Time kya hai?" He asked.

"Kyon?"

"Just asking," he mumbled, then picked up her phone. "Ah." Then he gently lifted her up. "I'll be back."

"Kya hua, Krish?" She asked him, as he disappeared inside. "Krishhh?"

She saw him come back out after some time, and immediately closed her eyes. "Krishnnn?" She said, surprised at his hands which were on her face.

"Just a second..." He then removed her hands and she looked down to find a little cake with a candle on it.

She glanced at him.

"Happy birthday, Radhe!" Krish exclaimed, wrapping his arms around her.

"Thank you, Krishn," she said, as he brought out a knife to cut the cake. "Did you bake this?" She asked.

He nodded, softly blushing. "I almost burned it, might I just add," he said. "Was it obvious that I was preparing for your birthday?"

"No not at all."

"Radha..."

She laughed. "Okay, maybe it was..." She finally replied. Radhika fed her boyfriend a piece of cake. "Thank you for being you, Krishn."

He tugged her hand and pressed his lips on hers. When they finally pulled apart, they leaned their foreheads against the other's.

"I love you, Krish."

"I love you too, Radhika." 

{ ~ } 

Hello! This was a short bonus chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it nevertheless 💖

This was based on Radhika's birthday BECAUSE GUESS WHO'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING SOON?! Heheh.

Also, I'm still not over that attack Sumedh & Mallika gave us. Might I just add that many a times I wrote "Sumedh" instead of "Krish" and "Mallika" instead of "Radhika" heheh. 

Anyways, I'll never get over that picture. AND MAH FINGERS ARE CROSSED, HOPING THAT THEY WILL MAKE IT OFFICIAL!

all right...BYE! 

😌✨💕