✨5✨

Radhika glanced around, not knowing what to do. She felt extremely nervous as Revati fussed around her.

"Meri Radhika's shadi is going to happen soon!" Revati exclaimed, fixing the maang tikka on the bride's hair. "And you know what comes next!"

"What?"

"The child!" Revati said. "The one who will resemble both of you, and have your qualities. Besides, being pregnant is the best time to get pampered, I tell you. Look at me! Six months pregnant, and your Dau is scared if I even climb down the stairs."

Radhika giggled. "Poor Dau, he has to bear with you and your weird food cravings," she said.

Revati shook his head. "He deserves it, I bear his snoring!" She said. Then she tapped Radhika's shoulder. "But just wait to see how Krish will react."

Radhika turned her gaze away, trying not to let the blood rush to her cheeks. "We'll see that when the time for it comes," she meekly said.

"And you know what else?" Revati continued.

"Kya?"

"Once Krish sees you, he'll love you even more," Revati said, then spun the chair that Radhika was sitting on. "Because meri Radhi looks so beautiful!"

Radhika looked at herself in the mirror, thinking about Revati's words, and blushed. "Chup karo, monkey," she said, nudging Revati playfully.

"Monkey nahi," Revati corrected. "Tumhari bhabhi hoon mein."

Radhika laughed as Revati continued to fuss around her.

{ ~ }

"Tum itni sundar kaisi hoon?" Krish asked her as soon as he saw her. "It's not fair that you are this beautiful!"

"Do we have to talk about that minutes before we get married?" Radhika asked in turn, getting flustered rapidly. She acted as if his flirting was annoying but on the inside she loved it.

"You're right," He said, smirking. "Now that you'll be my wife, I have an entire lifetime to praise your beauty."

The sides of Radhika's mouth twitched up for she knew exactly what he would say next.

"But even an entire life-" He began, winking at her.

"-time won't be enough to praise your beauty," she completed for him. Then she was the one who had a smirk on her face when Krish gaped at his soon to be wife.

"How did you know that I would say that?" He asked.

"I've been stuck with you for so many years now," she replied, as she folded her arms. "I mean, I know what's going on in your mind and what you will say."

He smiled. "Waah, meri Radha is so smart," he said, pulling her cheeks.

She frowned, and softly twisted his ear. "Don't pull my cheeks!" She scolded him.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" He exclaimed, wriggling away from her fingers. "Why are you pinching my ear like this? That hurt so much!"

"Huh, I see that you're proving how much of an actor you are," she said, shaking her head. "I didn't even twist it that hard! Nautanki."

"Haan, tumhari nautanki," he said, his fingers intertwining with hers.

The next few hours were pure bliss. The priest chanted sacred hymns as Radhika was filled with an euphoric feeling. Krish applied sindoor on her forehead, and just like that they had become husband and wife.

The aftermath of the wedding was tiring, but the couple didn't feel any exhaustion or fatigue. They were happy, extremely happy.

"Meri patni," he said, happily. "Tum abhi meri patni hoon, right?"

Radhika snuggled into his chest, her arms wrapping around his body. She was still immersed in the process of believing that they were finally married to respond to him.

"Bolo, Radhe," he mumbled softly. "Bolo that's rayyght."

"That's rayyght," she said, then giggled.

"Aurrr, guess what?" he asked.

"What?"

"I have a gift for my wife," he said.

"And what is that gift?" She asked, a smile playing on her lips.

He gave her a look, telling her with his eyes to wait, then got up and disappeared into the living room.

She sat on the edge of their bed, waiting for him to come.

He then walked back in, holding a cage in his arms. He sat beside her, and nudged her. "Open it," he said.

She gave him a half confused, half amused expression, and opened the cage. Out came a tiny yorkie, brown and black in color and full of energy.

Radhika gasped, cuddling the yorkie. She glanced at her husband with surprise. "Krish? Yeh kya hai?" She asked.

"I told you, didn't I? This is a gift for you!" He exclaimed, smiling at her as she played with the dog. "Meet our new yorkie, Chicko."

"Chicko!" She repeated, ruffling the dog's fur.

"She's beautiful isn't she?" He asked, to which she nodded. "She's a perfect yorkie. Beautiful-"

"Like you," she completed for him, again. Then giggled. "I love her! And I love you too," Radhika said.

Chicko barked, as Krish slid his hand around her wife then kissed her forehead.

"Hamari Chicko," she said.

"Hamari Chicko." 

And a new journey had begun for both Radhika and Krish. They didn't know what all could happen, but they were at least together. They had each other, and that was more than enough for them. 

{ ~ }

AM I CRYING? nO, i'M nOt! 
MY BABIES ARE MARRIEDDDD, and I could not be more happy. 

Is that rayyght? That's rayyght 😌✨

Heheh, CHICKO AA GAYI! And yes, I kept Chicko's name as Chicko because that name is amazing. 

Anyways, a belated happy birthday to @mysticberry and i hope you had an amazing day! This update was supposed to come on your birthday but...well, ANYWAYS. 

I hope y'all enjoyed this bonus chapter, and I'll see you in the next one!
BYE! 💘