16

Got quite a lot of comments telling me to update faster, so here's the 16th part! Hehehe, read and enjoyyyy!
🙈🙈❤️

{ ~ }

1 year later...

Radhika smiled as her friends yelled a happy birthday and smeared cake all over her cheeks. It had been one year since that incident. On that night.

She did not know what Krish was doing, what he had done, where he even was. The next time she tried to call him, he had changed his number and she couldn't even contact him.

The movie they had acted in came out around six months back and he had not even showed up to the premiere.

She reached out to Advitya, Krish's brother, whom she affectionately called as Dau, and Radhika could still recall that conversation.

"Do you know where he is, Dau?"

"I'm as lost as you, Radhika. He barely visits us, and has left ma quite worried."

"What do you mean? He doesn't see you anymore?"

"Yes...I try to call him but he rarely answers. I don't even know if he signed for any movies."

"Do you have his number? If yes, then...can you please give it to me?"

"I will...but I don't know myself when he might change it."

"It's okay, just give it to me, Dau!"

"Alright, here is the number..."

She still had the number. Radhika had attempted to call him only once, and she had to give herself many pep talks for that one time.

And, like she had expected, he did not answer the call. Radhika had placed her phone down with frustration.

Does he even have my number at this point? She had thought.

"Hey? Radhika?" A voice said, and someone tapped her on her shoulder, pulling her out of the thoughts swirling around in her mind.

Radhika blinked to see Harsh staring at her, a worried expression on his face. "Yes? What happened?" She asked him.

"Nothing, you seemed worried, that's why..."

"Don't worry about me, Harsh," she reassured him, trying her best to give an calm smile. "I'm fine."

"Okay then..." he said with a sigh. "Just taking care of my girlfriend."

It had been four months since Radhika and Harsh had started dating. He confessed to her that he loved her since their college days and she accepted his confession.

Radhika always thought that she had some sort of love for Harsh. She could not deny the fact that she had, at the very least, a crush on him when they were in college together.

But why does everything feel like a mistake?

Radhika shook her head. She needed to stop dwelling on these things and concentrate on the present.

But even then she couldn't stop herself from wondering, in her mind, if Krish even remembered that it was her birthday today...

{ ~ }

Krish knew very well that it was her birthday today. And it wasn't just because of the amount of tweets and posts he got that were addressed as a happy birthday message to Radhika, along with him tagged in it.