4

Almost three months into the shooting and Radhika still hadn't gotten over her hatred for a Krish. The scenes got more awkward as they went on, both of them refusing to meet each other for even a minute after the shooting was over. But how long could they avoid each other? Not for long...

Radhika stared at Shraddha. "What?"

"Haan, di," Shraddha said. "You always ignore Krish, but why?"

Radhika looked down at her hands. "Nothing. It's nothing at all."

"Something's troubling you...if you don't want to say it, it's okay with me, di," Shraddha said.

"Nothing like that! It's just...I'm confused..." Radhika mumbled.

"About what?"

"Well, let's say hypothetically you hate this guy, hypothetically you have to work together, hypothetically you know him before,  hypothetically you were confident you despise him, and hypothetically your heart beats for him. Why?" Radhika asked, putting emphasis on hypothetically. "Keep in mind that this is purely imaginary."

"Wow, that is a lot of hypothetically's," Shraddha remarked and began to think about it. "Well...I would say that you are feeling something for this hypothetical person. Why, it may even be love."

"Love?!" Radhika exclaimed. Love...there's no way I'm feeling love for him! I hate him! I don't love him, Shraddha is wrong. Definitely wrong.

Well, if you don't feel love for him then why does your heart flutter when you see him? Why do you feel nervous and self conscious around him? a tiny voice, as if it was her subconscious, questioned.

"Nothing like that," she muttered to herself. "Nothing. I'm feeling nothing. So I should talk to him normally! And prove this stupid voice inside me that this is not love!"

So that's what she did. To prove her subconscious that she wasn't in love with Krish, she walked up to him, demanding a greeting.

"Hi," she said, rather aggressively.

"Uh...hey," Krish said, looking as if he was thrown off guard. Which he probably was. You didn't see a girl, who is also your costar, marching up to you, greeting you rather aggressively just to prove her dumb subconscious that she wasn't in love.

"How are you?" She asked.

Krish looked at her with raised eyebrows. Then he glanced away. And then looked at her again. It went in a cycle: look at her, glance away, look at her, glance away, until Radhika got impatient and exclaimed, "Why are you staring at me like that?!"

"Nothing, it's just that this has to be the eighth wonder of earth! Radhika Sharma talking to Krish Agarwal without any traces of hate. Truly a wonder," he remarked.

Radhika's eyebrows twitched. Is he really making fun of me? She slightly scoffs. I knew he hadn't changed. "Don't think I have suddenly stopped hating you! In the contrary, I still very much despise you," she replied. "It's just that..." she trailed off.

"Just that..?" He questioned, looking at her.

"Um..." What was she supposed to say? Hey, I'm just talking to you because I want to prove myself that I don't love you?! That doesn't work! "Well, I..." She began, racking her brain to think of a rational explanation. "I-I thought I could maybe excuse you! Find out if you've changed!"

Totally not true but okay. Good going, Radhika.

"Oh...so, you want to be friends again?" He quipped.