Family

I woke up the next morning after Theo leaving with a massive hangover and I know he was probably feeling it too. After he left yesterday Scott never texted me and asked if I could come and help so I decided to finish decorating and setting up the apartment. After that I decided to catch up on some of the old books my parents had kept and see if I could find any research on chimeras or the dread doctors. It ended up as a massive failure but I did learn more about different kinds of supernatural creatures.

I got up from bed and checked my phone to see if I had any new messages. I opened my phone and I saw Theo had texted me. I don't even remember giving him my number last night. I sighed and mentally face palmed myself and hoped I didn't do anything else. I saw his message and it said "Hey are you doing anything today?" I decided to text back and reply "I haven't figured it out yet. Why?" I put my phone down and went to the bathroom and got in the shower. I let the hot water cascade down my body in hopes it would help me feel better.

After about 15 minutes I got out of the shower and wrapped my hair up and got dressed. I put on an off the shoulder shirt, dark blue ripped jeans, and my usual combat boots. I went into the bathroom and blew dry my hair. I decided to keep it natural today and not do anything with it.

I walked past the mirror in my bedroom that I placed in there yesterday and I saw my pack mark on my shoulder. It made me miss my family a lot but I knew it was better if I was just away for a little bit. I wondered how they were dealing with it or if Derek had told them what happened.

I sighed and went to go check my phone on my nightstand. Theo texted me back saying "Want me to come over today? Or if not we could just go somewhere and hang out?" I blushed at his text and replied with "Is Mr. Raeken asking me out on a date?" Hoping he would realize I was being sarcastic. Within seconds he replied back and said "Not necessarily call it a friendly meet up ;)." I laughed at his remark and texted him back telling him to just come to my place.

I placed my phone done just to get a call from the one person I was least expecting, Derek. I answer and I immediately smile at the sound of his voice considering he has always been like an older brother to me.

"Hey what's up Der?" I say questioning since he never usually calls me since he's busy with his own stuff.

"Well your parents are freaking out and wondering where you went." He says and I sigh knowing this would happen. I walk over to my bed and sit down.

"Have you told them anything?" Hoping he says he hasn't told them anything.

"No but I know they have your pack searching. But be careful they told me Jackson is in California and I know your history with him isn't all that good." He says worried and I groan and fall back on my bed.

Jackson is about 3 years older than me and we have some history together. Before Bailey and I met he had tried getting with me but I always denied because I didn't like him that way. There was one time where he didn't except that I said no and tried doing stuff to me. I tried pushing him away but he overpowered me. Luckily Madison came in and saw what was happening. Jackson ran out of the room before she could do anything. She was the only person I told. Eventually I told Derek and only them two knew about it. After that incident he had always hated me and he would threaten me. But I never thought anything of it considering he wouldn't dare to try anything again.