Allison

"Did anyone get hurt?" Scott looked to me as I stumbled through his front door with Lexi, Theo, and Isaac behind me

I scoffed and give him a dumbfounded look. "No, I definitely don't have a huge rip and bloodstain on my dress." My voice is laced with sarcasm as I walk past him and see everyone else hanging around in the kitchen area.

I carefully take out both guns from their holsters and give them back to Argent with a smile. I turn back around and make my way over to one of Scott's kitchen chairs and plop down in it.

Stiles and Lydia both come in hand and hand into the kitchen. Stiles gives me a confused look when he finally notices me. "What the hell happened to you?"

"I became a kabob." Stiles raised an eyebrow and I sent him a light smile. "Wouldn't have been the first time," I mumble and I see Theo flick his head to me and I guess he heard me.

"Okay." Scott enters the kitchen with Derek right behind him and we all turn our attention to them. "We think they're only going after one place a night so I think we might be okay for now."

"Go home and get some rest until we can figure this all out tomorrow." Derek finishes for Scott. Everyone continues with their own conversations with each other.

I send Lydia and Malia a small smile before grabbing my keys and heading out of the kitchen. I go to walk past Derek but he lightly grabs my arm and turns me around to face him.

I look up at him and see him looking down at the bloody patch on my dress. "Are you okay?" I shrug his hand off of my arm and nod.

"Yeah, I'll talk to you tomorrow." He smiles and I continue walking out of the McCall household and to my car.

•~•

I throw my keys on the counter as soon as I walk in my apartment. Something felt uneasy as soon as I walked in my apartment, like someone was in it.

I take cautious steps through my living room. "Hello?" I yell and my voice echoed throughout the apartment.

I stop moving when I feel a presence behind me. I quickly turn around and see Allison standing there with Oni behind her. She didn't look her normal self and everything around her seemed dark. Her skin is pale and dark bags under her eyes.

"One of them already stabbed me tonight can't I get a break?" I sigh and cross my arms. Allison lets out a chuckle and with a flick of her hand, the Oni disappears in a could of black smoke.

"I'm not here to hurt you, I actually wanna make a proposition." She starts to walk toward me slowly. "Lexi is a big issue for you." Her mention of Lexi caught my attention and I quirked about eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, so what?" I question. I watch her walk over to my bed stand where the broken picture frame was. She grabs the picture laying on the stand and looks at it.