Party

"You look like crap

"You look like crap." I turn to the door and I see Lydia standing there with a small smile on her face and her hands resting on her stomach.

Yesterday, Derek moved me into another apartment in the building. I couldn't be more grateful but let's just say it's very much awkward living in the same place as your ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend.

It was similar to the other apartment but had more of a modern look then a rustic one. It suited me better but I do miss the other one, it has more memories in it.

"Yeah, I feel like it too." She smiles and walks in. I get up from my bed and walk over to her. I lightly wrap my arms around her to not try to hurt her and she does the same.

I quirk my head when I hear something unusual and I lightly pull away from Lydia. I look down at her stomach as I listen to 3 different heartbeats.

My eyes light up as I realize and I look back up at her and she has a huge smile on her face. "Twins?" She nods her head and I can't help but feel excited to babysit them in the near future.

"Both girls. Baby A is Allison Lynn Stilinski and Baby B is Hannah Claudia Stilinski." My mouth drops open when I hear Lynn as Allison's middle name and Lydia nods her head. "Since we both thought you were dead we agreed to have Allison's middle name as your middle name." I can't control the huge smile on my face at this point.

"Less than 3 months and then they'll be here." I smile and lightly put a hand on her growing stomach. "You can babysit as much as you want as long as you promise not to snack on them." A chuckle escapes and I nod.

"I promise." I chuckle.

She sighs and goes over to sit on the couch and I follow right behind her. "Well, just saying we all prefer you over Lexi. Liam told us what happened yesterday and I'm so glad you put the preppy bitch in her place." I almost laugh but then I turn slightly confused. I thought they all liked each other?

"What? I thought you guys were cool."

She sighs and shakes her head. "After we told her about you and Theo expressed how much he loved you it's like she morphed herself to be you." I grimace at the thought of her trying to be me. I was the only person who was good at pulling off being me.

"Malia and I try to get along with her for the sake of the pack. But neither of us can stand her. The only people that really can stand her is Scott and Theo."

"I just can't get over the fact that my own mother gave her my freaking car." I run a hand through my hair and sigh. "Lexi is not the new me whatsoever. I'm the only me and if it was up to me Lexi would be dead already." She laughs and nods, agreeing.

"Well, now it's time to literally update you on everything that's happened in the past 3 years." I nod and get up from the couch.

"I need a drink or several."