Bloodshed

You'll do anything for the people you love, even if it means hurting yourself in the process

(Haley's POV)

I listened to my boots click against the floor as I wandered aimlessly through the school. The sun barely shining through the windows anymore since dusk was approaching shortly.

"Are you ready to get him back?" A voice makes me turn around and I see a soulless Allison looking at me with a sadistic smile on her face.

"Of course I am," I smirked back.

•~•
(3rd person POV)

After lots of planning and making sure everyone is safe the pack finally went to the school. Sadly, Lydia and Stiles stayed back at Scott's even though they both protested. But they had too much on the line for either of them to get hurt.

The pack approached the school and the aura around the school was dark. Just like all those years ago, to say to the least Scott was definitely getting some deja vu.

The plan was the same as last time and hopefully, it didn't result in another death. Thankfully, Peter Hale finally came in handy and he has another triskelion box to keep the Nogitsune in. But now this time Scott just hoped everything would go to plan.

The pack split up into groups and Scott looked at them all with a sigh and gave them a simple "Good luck." Then they all went on their ways and entered the school.

The groups were Scott, Malia, Liam, Isaac and the other one was Derek, Lexi, and Theo. All of them prepared to fight as soon as they walked into the school.

Derek was immediately hit with the sense of death and sadness as soon as he walked in, the same with Lexi and Theo. Lexi carefully slipped her hand in Theo's and gave it a squeeze while looking up to him.

Theo looked down at his fiancé and gave her a soft smile and sighed. Derek looked back at the two with an uneasy feeling.

"They have to be in here somewhere, you guys check upstairs and I'll check the locker rooms." Theo and Lexi nodded to him before parting their ways and walking down opposite hallways.

Theo had a pit in his stomach and he couldn't seem to get rid of it. The thought of Haley being hurt or having her emotions off again just didn't sit right with him, but he didn't dare to speak a word to anyone about this.

"Why couldn't we just stay home," Lexi questioned and met his eyes with a scared look.

"When do we ever get a free day?" Theo tried to joke to lighten the mood but all Lexi did was give a small smile.

The pair turned down another hallway to get to the stairs but stopped abruptly when they saw a figure sitting on the stairs and looking down. The temperature in the hallway dropped and it became freezing.