Gone

(That's how I was after writing this chapter)

Clicks of the Ghost Riders shoes echo through my ears as we try and prepare for them. Theo and Liam had thought of the idea of ramming the gurney into one of them when they got close to us. Now we were just waiting for the right moment.

I look between the boys as the elevator bell rings, indicting they were here. We nod to each other as they prepare to do it. I stand behind them and patiently wait.

"Don't mess this up, Scooby and shaggy," I whisper between the two boys as they look at each other with uncertainty.

Something about the Scooby-Doo reference ringed in my head. Like a memory.

"You okay, Daphne?"

"Well damn, Shaggy and Scooby just solved the mystery."

Stiles ringing through my mind as all of the Scooby-Doo nicknames and references all come at me at once. I furrow my eyebrows at the newfound memories of him. Maybe Scott and the others were close to finding him.

"Haley?" I hear Theo say and I snap out of my gaze. He looked at me confused and nodded his head.

The ghost riders slowly approached the morgue as o grew anxious by the second.

"I'm not gonna go, you need me right now."

Another memory rings through my mind but I don't know what it connects to. I shake my head, trying to forget about it for right now.

Liam looks over at me confused. "Haley, what's wrong?" He asks and Theo looks over at me worried.

I shake my head and run my hand through my hair. "Memories of Stiles just came rushing back. Not all of them just a few. It's weird." I explain and Liam nods.

"Maybe they're getting somewhere." He says and I nod in agreement.

My eyes widen as I here a ghost rider come right in front of the morgue doors. The boys look back at me and nod. They both grip their hands around the gurney and ram through the morgue doors.

They push back a ghost rider, into the wall leaving him unconscious. I run out as both of them pant with wide eyes. They both follow behind me as we look down the hallways.

Ghost riders were approaching us and there were a lot of them. "Hide with the dead?" Theo says with arrogance laced in his voice.

"It was worth a try," Liam says and we all start bolting down the other hallway, trying to get away from them. Gunshots ring throughout the hallways as we all run faster.

We all holt to a stop as ghost riders appear from both ends of the hallway. "Great," I mumble and flick out my claws.

I growl loudly as my fangs grow in and my eyes start to glow their usual purple. I connect my fist with the closet ghost rider I could find. I use my claws to slice up his stomach. This gave me a second to kill him before he rebounded from my cut.