In Charge

"Are you sure you should be taking that out?" I ask Stiles

"Are you sure you should be taking that out?" I ask Stiles. He was working on his Jeep before he and Scott got Kira from New Mexico. He had taken out a very heavy piece of metal that looked like it belonged there for a reason.

"Um, no but we're gonna work with it." Stiles said while glancing over at me. I grinned and slapped him in the back of the head before going back into Scott's house.

When I walk in I see Liam standing there and I hear Scott coming down the stairs. I stop in my tracks and I see Scott finally down the stairs and coming into the living room. His eyes flicker to each of us.

"Why is she here?" Liam asks, pointing to me. I sigh and glance at Scott realizing we had to tell Liam I was in the pack now.

"She has a name and it's Haley." He says and I wave to him sarcastically.

"She's Derek's friend and she moved here from New York. We need extra strength and she has already proven herself so yesterday Stiles and I welcomed her into the pack." Scott says while he scratches his neck with his free hand since his other one was holding his bag.

"I saw her with Theo though I thought she was with him." Liam states looking curiously.

"I was but I'm not actually with him, I have a plan but still besides the point." I say. I didn't really want him knowing since I don't want Theo to find out.

I see him smile at me, "Well welcome to the pack." I smile at him and nod. Well damn I hope everyone's like this.

He looks back at Scott who's just standing there awkwardly.

"They're alive. I mean the chimeras. Some of them, not all of them." Liam says fast.

"I know." Scott replies obviously not ready to talk to Liam yet.

"Oh you do?" Liam asks. I clear my throat trying to not make it as awkward as it seems.

"Yeah. I... I'm sorry, I can't talk right now, Liam." Trying to move past us two but Liam stops him when he starts speaking again.

"It was Theo." He stammered trying to get out his words.

"He's the one who brought them back, and now they're with him. Like they're his pack." He says, continuing.

"I know." He says they walk past both of us. I lean against the wall and cross my arms.

"Hayden's one of them!" Liam says after Scott walks past him. I then remembered that Liam and Hayden are together.

Scott looks back with disbelief, "She's okay?" I look at Scott with wide eyes before returning my gaze towards Liam.

"She's alive. I'm not sure she's totally okay, but she's definitely alive." Liam says trying to get through with his alpha.

"That's good." Scott says nodding his head.

"Where are you guys going?" Liam asks with shakiness in his voice.