Alpha Queen

"What the fuck is a Stiles?" I ask very confused about Lydia over the phone

It was the day of my initiation. The group has been filling me in on things that have been happening in Beacon Hills and apparently the feeling I got that I was missing something was actually true. I was missing a person.

"Same exact thing I said." She sighs over the phone. "So far all we have is a Jeep that may or may not belong to him. It was just abandoned in the school parking lot."

I look over to the side of my room and notice my mom coming in with a white dress. "Lyds, I have to go but I'll be back tomorrow. Fill me in on everything in more detail then." 

"Okay. But good luck at your initiation today. Your gonna be a freaking powerful alpha queen. You got this and everyone wishes they were there to see you." She says with a chirpy voice. I smile and motion to my mom saying one second.

"Thank you girly, love you," I say.

"Love you too!" She exclaims and I laugh and hang up the phone. I throw my phone on the bed and walk up to my mom, examining the dress.

"Are you ready for tonight?" She questions softly and I shake my head.

It's been about 5 days since I got here. It's like a lot had happened in Beacon Hills since I had left and I missed it. I especially miss my apartment, I missed my own space.

The thought of Stiles had run through my head, making me wonder what he was to me. Maybe he was the one who had got me the necklace since I never could remember who I got it from. The name sounded very vague to me.

"I'm nervous. I have to stand up in front of the entire pack while you initiate me in." My mom slightly chuckles and places the dress on my bed. The ceremony was less than 4 hours away.

"We've practiced it, you should be okay. Besides, you know all of these people. You're not really going up in front of strangers." She tries to convince me. I sigh and take a seat at my vanity.

"What if they don't listen to me. Most of them have been here way before I was even born. They're not gonna listen to an 18-year-old." I grumble. My mom rolls her eyes and walks in back of me putting her hands on my shoulders and looking at me through the vanity mirror.

"Haley, yes they will. You're they're alpha. They can't just not listen to you. Angel, your gonna be an amazing leader, you're just like your father." She replies with genuine eyes.

"I wish he was here, and Brady." I sigh as I remember how much Brady wanted to be an alpha.

"If they were here, you wouldn't have to do this." She says and I lightly grin.

"Exactly. They would be in the alpha spot and not me." I hear my mom groan and smack me playfully.

"Haley, you're strong and beyond powerful. The pack couldn't ask for a better leader. Stop doubting yourself." She smiles and I turn around to hug her.