Graduation

"I have absolutely no idea what to wear

"I have absolutely no idea what to wear." I sigh as I look over at the assortment of dresses Lydia had brought over for me to borrow for our graduation day.

It's been a couple days since the last day of school and surprisingly nothing much has changed. Besides the supernatural activity of course. It's been quiet and it's honestly been better that way.

Theo came next to me as he looked questionably at the rack of dresses. He shuffles them around a little bit before finally pulling one off the rack and putting it against my body, to see how it would look.

He looks and nods. "Yup, blue looks good." He says and I grab the dress out of his hands. I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek before going over by my bed and setting the dress down.

"We packed everything right?" I question as I begin to overstress everything. It was our graduation day and right after the ceremony we're going straight to the beach.

Lydia had finally told the rest of the pack and they all agreed to go. So it would be Lydia, Malia, Scott, Stiles, Liam, Mason, Hayden, Corey, Theo, and of course myself. I honestly have no idea how she managed to get a house that big but she was also Lydia Martin, nothing surprises me with her anymore.

"Yes, Haley. Stop stressing I can smell it coming off of you." Theo says as he wraps his arms tightly around my waist and his chin rests on my shoulder.

I huff and turn around and look at him. I wrap my arms around his neck and look deeply into his blue eyes. "You're right." I agree and nod my head.

"Good, now get dressed you only have a couple hours before the ceremony and you're planning to stop at Scott's right?" He questions and I nod and smile at him.

Honestly things have been good between Theo and I. He was officially moved in and we were happy with the decision. I'm just scared things have been too good lately and something bad is gonna happen.

He finally decided to tell me about what happened to him in hell. I couldn't help but feel terrible for not trying harder to get him out. He literally had to relive getting his heart stolen day after day. Then once that had been enough he watched me get my heart taken right from my chest. I couldn't imagine how that would feel for him.

Some nights he would wake up with his heart pounding against his rib cage. Even if I didn't have supernatural hearing I would be able to hear it. It would take hours until he finally calmed down and we would finally go back to sleep again.

"Wait, where's the cap and gown?" I ask as I take my hands off of Theo's shoulders and start looking around frantically.

I go over and search all over the bed and then my closet. It wasn't there. I sigh and go over to the training room to see if somehow it was in there. I look around and it's nowhere to be seen.

I run a hand through my hair and groan. It was not the time to be losing it. I walk back out to the main room and look around.

"Princess?" I hear Theo say and I look over and see him holding both objects, clearly in his hand. I mentally facepalm myself and walk over and give him puppy dog eyes.