Date

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Can I ask you something?" Scott says next to me while we're walking to the library.

It's been a couple days since Lydia has gotten out of Eichen and it's been semi-normal. Nothing big has happened with the Beast yet, I've gotten to get to know the pack better. Lydia and I have grown close ever since breaking her out. Theo and I have been growing closer, he's also been staying at the loft almost every night. Last night was the first night he hadn't done it and it felt weird.

We were walking to the library since Mason figured out something about the Beast and what's gonna happen tonight. The rest of the pack were meeting us there.

I nod my head and look at him, "Yeah what's up?" I ask as we turn a corner.

"Listen I won't be mad because I want you to be happy, you deserve to be happy after everything you've been through. But have you been seeing Theo?" He questions as he glances over at me and I widen my eyes.

I sigh and nod my head yes while I know he can see the sadness filling in my eyes. "I didn't want it to happen and we aren't together. We just like each other. I know I betrayed the pack, I understand if you wanna kick me out and just have the rest of the group not talk to me." I say in a weak voice. I didn't know what to expect him to say. I didn't even know how he found out.

"Haley I just said I won't be mad." He says and laughs as I can see his brown orbs give me a puppy dog look.

"You can't help who you like. I just also don't want to see you get hurt since he is the villain. But Haley as long as you're happy, I'm happy. But we all know Stiles is gonna have a fit." He laughs and enwraps me in a side hug as we continue walking. I sigh a breath of relief and return the gesture wrapping my arm around him. I smile at him and laugh as well.

"Thank you Scott, for everything and I mean it," I say sincerely as we approach the library doors and he stops.

"Haley, you're a part of this pack, I always have your back no matter what." This time he gives me a full hug and I hug him back, smiling. The height difference was a lot between us. It was like a midget compared to a giant. If anyone saw this they probably would've laughed.

We pull away from each other and smile before walking inside the library doors. And looking around trying to find our pack. I look to the right and see them all sitting at a table. Scott and I walked over, putting our books down at the table. I sat beside Lydia as she gave me a smile and I smiled back.

"Okay so Mason said it's not just a transmitter frequency. It's high-powered. Like it has to be a really strong signal." Liam says as soon as I sit down, with Scott standing right beside my seat, leaning on the table.

"And that's causing it to shift?" I hear Lydia ask me to turn my gaze to her.

"No. I don't think it's just that." Scott pauses for a second to think. "Last night Argent said that it's getting smarter. What if the Dread Doctors are trying to make the Beast grow faster?" He says motioning his heads around while he's explaining.

Comatose (Theo Raeken)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें