Caught

"Haley!" I hear someone say as they enter the apartment

"Come on its already 11:30 and we need Theo." I hear a chirpy voice say. I open my eyes to see Theo still next to me, sleeping peacefully. Honestly if I could I would stare at him while he slept all day. He looked adorable.

I look up to see Liam and Hayden both walk over to the bed. "Oh my god Haley, seriously?" Liam says disgusted as he shields his eyes from Theo and I. I see Hayden turn around with a smirk on her face and her face turning beat red.

I look around confused and then realized both Theo and I were still naked under the covers. I guess Liam must've put two and two together considering I saw our clothes sprawled out across the floor by our bed. There was also a condom wrapper very noticeable on the ground.

I hear Theo groan as he opens his eyes and looks at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "What the hell are both of you doing here?" I mumble as I sit up in the bed, with the sheet covering me.

"Scott told us to come here and to get both of you. I guess he thought you would've been up by now." He mumbles the last part. I look over and see Theo roll over and put his pillow over his head, trying to tune Liam out.

"Liam, get out." I hear Theo groan under the pillow in his morning voice. I haven't heard it in so long and I couldn't help but miss it desperately.

"You said you would take us to a transformer." Liam sighs, still turned around. I look over and take the pillow off of Theo's head to reveal his blue eyes shining in the sunlight and his messy bed head.

"He's right." I agree and Theo groans loudly again before getting up and pulling on his sweatpants from last night.

I reach over and grab a pair of pants that were on the ground and Theo's shirt. I quickly put it on and stand up running a hand through my hair. "You guys can turn around now."

They both turn around and Liam still has a disgusted look on his face while Hayden's had turned back to her normal face. "Oh shush it, wolfy. We all know you've had your fair shares of those nights." I grumble past him and I see both Liam and Hayden turn bright red once again.

Theo shakes his head and yawns before walking upstairs to the kitchen. "Stay down here, we'll be down in a half-hour," I say to the couple before walking upstairs, right behind Theo.

We both get up the stairs and I make my way over to the coffee brewer and started making coffee. I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist while I was turned to the counter. I felt a hot breath appear on my neck and I smirk.

"You know, this would be a better morning if they weren't here," Theo whispered in my ear and I nodded in agreement. He kissed my cheek before walking over to the bathroom.

I heard the shower turn on and I groan. "Damn it, Theo, I wanted to get a shower!" I yell so he can hear me.

He chuckles "You know there's enough room for two." He states as I turn around and he peeks his head out from the bathroom, smirking at me.