Fear

"Alright, Mason said he'll be here in a couple minutes and the plans working," Liam said as he got back into Theo's truck

"Alright, Mason said he'll be here in a couple minutes and the plans working," Liam said as he got back into Theo's truck. I nodded and continued to look out to the overgrown weeds growing on the side of the buildings we were in front of.

We realized that we had to get in Gerard's armory but there was a huge problem with that idea. Guards and hunters were covered in that place so it made it impossible for Scott or the rest of the group to successfully get through the place.

Liam had come up with the idea for Theo and I to come up with him to some abandoned zoo and lead the hunters away so Scott, Lydia, Malia, and Argent would be able to break into the armory.

The plan is for Mason to seem like he's bringing us a bunch of supplies and to get Nolan to follow him right to the zoo. Then hopefully Nolan would then call for backup and it would bring the hunters to us so the armory would be clear.

Everyone was a little iffy on me joining in on the plan at first since I still wasn't feeling 100% yet. But after lots and lots of convincing to Theo and Scott, they surprisingly let me come. I wouldn't feel right if my friends were endangering their lives and I was stuck at my apartment watching the vampire diaries.

The cars silent for a couple of seconds until I hear a car pull up behind us. I look back and see a bright blue car approaching and mason sitting in the driver's seat.

Theo and Liam both get out of the car but before I could open my door, Theo opens it for me and gives me a slight grin. He holds out his hand and I accept it and jump out of the car. I was tiny and his truck was on stilts which made it even higher than it already was.

He closes the door behind me and we walk towards the trunk of Mason's (Or should I say Lydia's) car. Liam leans against Mason's window to talk to him and Theo pops open the trunk.

We're met with a bunch of supplies and blankets. Theo hands me a couple of blankets to hold and then he grabs a couple of others that were still in there.

"Got it?" He questions in a soft voice. I nod my head and he gives me a quick peck on the lips before we both walk over to where Liam was standing.

"Should I come with you guys?" I hear Mason question. Liam looks back to us and gives me a slight smile.

"His friends shoot to kill." Theo bluntly says. I mean I agree with him, mason has no supernatural abilities. If he was to get shot it would most likely be fatal.

"I mean unless you wanna be target practice, then sure. You can stay." I smirk and I see his eyes grow wide.

"Go home." Theo finishes and grabs my hand and leads me away from the car so we could start putting the supplies in the zoo.

"Why'd you wanna come with us so bad?" Theo questions me after us walking for a couple of seconds with silence.

"Bed rest sucks if you're alone. Besides, I can't leave everything up to you and Liam. If I wasn't here you guys would probably kill each other." I chuckle.