Vacation

"Malia, so

"Malia, so..." Stiles interrupts at the camera clicks and he once again ruins Malia's senior pictures. She rolls her eyes and motion for him to move out of the way.

"My bad, sorry, go ahead, look pretty." He says as he steps out of the frame and Malia once again puts on a bright smile. "Once...Oh!" He says as he does it again. I look over to Scott who was sitting on the table with me, watching Stiles keep interrupting Malia.

"10 bucks says she's about to punch him." I murmur over to him and he smiles widely.

"That was a good one," Sydney says while her expression of very annoyed. The camera clicks again and Stiles is still in the frame.

And again.

And again.

"Stiles!" She yells and Scott and I chuckle. Lydia was also next to us just watching it all happen and sighing.

"You're still in the photo," Sydney says glancing up from her camera. The people in line waiting to take their pictures are starting to get very fed up with Stiles.

"Sorry!" He yells over to the crowd and Malia grunge pulling him away and walking over to us.

"You ruined it." She exclaims as her voice is laced with annoyance.

"Why would I want to ruin your yearbook photo?" He asks glancing over to us then back to her.

"Maybe because you haven't signed up for your own photo yet?" Malia remarks and I giggle. She sits upon the table right next to me and Stiles stands in front of us.

"Yes, I did." He says while pulling out a slip from his book bag. He un crumbles the paper to reveal a blank yearbook photo page.

"It's blank," I say.

"Uh..."

"Or maybe you're sublimating the stress of graduating by avoiding key milestones." Scott jumps in and turns around, facing Stiles.

We all look over at him with a confused expression. "Psych paper." He says and I nod.

"Hey, the Deputy searched the car. No slugs, no exit hole. And the address Alex gave my dad, it's an abandoned house." Stiles says raising his hands and I realize what he's talking about.

Scott had filled me in on the details of everything that had happened with the missing parent situation earlier.

Last night, instead of going with them I was packing up to go back to New York for about a week. My mom had called me about a month ago and told me it was time to finally initiate myself as the Alpha of my pack.

I had been prolonging the situation but it was finally time. "Come on! Missing suspicious guy on horseback, Magic bullet. Who's coming with?" Stiles says excitedly and I can't help but smile.