Start

2 months later: Day before school starts again

"Don't be mad..." I started as I walked toward Theo who was laying in bed, texting someone. His gaze turned up to me as his head tilted in confusion.

"Now why would I be mad?" Theo questioned as he put his phone down next to him. He looked questionably to me as he smirked.

"I may or may not have accidentally, maybe ate your leftovers from last night..." I trail off as I stare at him with my best puppy eyes.

His mouth opens wide and his eyes turn to a glare. Before I could do anything I see him move up from his spot on the bed and moved towards me, then gripped his arms around my waist. I feel him slam me down on the bed as he starts to tickle me.

I squirm under him as I try and get out from under his grip. Giggles escape my mouth as I try and shove him off of me. "I'm s-sorry." I manage to get out as more giggles escape.

"You better be." He chuckles out. I furrow my eyebrows as I hear my phone start to go off on the counter next to the bed.

Theo turns his head in confusion and stops tickling me so I was able to answer the call. I reach over on the counter and see Scott calling me.

I sigh as I hit the accept button.

"Hey what's up?" I question as I look at Theo who was obviously listening in on the conversation.

"At lacrosse practice there was a coyote right in the middle of the field covered in blood. Liam and I followed it into the woods and it lead us to a pile of dead coyotes." Scott explains as I look at Theo questionably. His expression was also confused.

"Do you think it has anything to do with the supernatural?" I question. If it was a regular pack of coyotes then anything could have happened. Like either a huge animal or a virus.

"The only thing that looked odd about it was that none of the animals had eyes anymore. They were just darkness." I can hear his voice grow more worried as he explained it.

"I can see if there's any kinds of virus that hits coyotes and does that if you want me too." I state, wanting to help out. I feel Theo start to trace shapes into my thigh.

"Yeah, sure. If you notice anything strange text me or call me." Scott says.

I agree and say bye before finally ending the phone call and setting it down on the table. Theo looks anxiously at me at the news of a pack of dead coyotes.

"Can't anything in this town not be supernatural?" Theo questions as a smirk appears on my face.

•~•