Happy

(Also that's like the height difference between the two)

I awake to the bright sun blasting me in the face. I lightly groan as I squint my eyes as they try to adjust to the lighting in the room.

I look over and see Theo still deep asleep, with his hair all fluffed and messy as he lightly snores. I smile at the sight of how peaceful he is. I give him a peck lightly on his forehead before finally getting up. He stirs gently in his sleep but then finally stops moving.

I look over at the clock which read 11:05 am. I yawn and go into the bathroom to do my business. I wrap my hair up in a messy bun and splash water on my face to try and wake me up.

I exit the bathroom and see Theo still sleeping. I scoff and shake my head before walking over to the bedroom door and unlocking it. I open it gently so I don't wake him up and close it.

I walk down the stairs, trying to remember my way to the kitchen. My feet paddle against the hard floor, since I wasn't wearing any socks. I shiver lightly, still only wearing a long shirt.

I turn down hallways, eventually finding the kitchen. I search through the cupboards, trying to find coffee or any kind of coffee maker. Which was very unlikely. No one else was in here so I guess I'm the only one who was awake.

I finally groan and give up in defeat as I look everywhere possible in the kitchen. It was bare and empty. Someone definitely had to go grocery shopping so we all didn't starve to death.

I turn my head as I hear feet paddle into the kitchen. I look and see a familiar strawberry blonde haired girl, with messy hair, and smeared makeup. She smiles and groans as she sits on one of the tabletop chairs.

I smirk over to her. "Fun night?" I question to her as I raise an eyebrow in curiousness. She looks down as she begins to blush.

"How'd you know?" She asks and I scoff at her question. It was very obvious.

"Supernatural hearing, messy hair, smeared makeup," I say listing off a reason and she groans and hides her face in her hands.

"Oh my god, you guys could hear?" She says in an embarrassed tone. I laugh and nod my head. I lean against the counter as I watch the bright red girl.

"You know what, everyone in this house including Malia and Scott are probably gonna do it, so it doesn't matter." She says and finally lifts her head up from her hands. I quirk an eyebrow at her statement.

"Okay, you're right." I agree with her cause I know it's true. It's bound to happen.

"Do they not have like a secret cabinet filled with coffee?" She questions looking around the kitchen.

I sigh and shake my head. "Nope. I've looked through every cabinet." She groans and swivels around in her chair.

"Well that means a coffee run." She suggests. A smile appears on my face as I shake my head furiously at her.