Forgiveness

"Derek, I don't wanna go anymore

"Derek, I don't wanna go anymore." I groan as I lay on his bed. He rolls his eyes as he tries and cooperate with me.

It's been a couple hours since my total breakdown and I've decided to stay in Derek's room so it doesn't happen again. Hell, I don't even wanna see him again after what I saw. I trusted him with everything and he broke it.

"Haley, it's your job. You have to go no matter what." He says as he gets up from the bed and starts walking around the room.

After calming down earlier, I decided I didn't wanna go to the pack ball that was happening in New York. My date decided to cheat on me, I got half of my pack killed, and I'm just an 18 year old who has no idea how to be a good alpha. Of course, now Derek is trying to get me to change my mind.

"You're mom would kill you." Derek states as he crosses his arm's and looks to me. I just look up and roll my eyes.

"She can't kill the only family she has left." I groan as I get up from the bed and walk over towards the door.

Derek sighs as his eyes follow me. "Where are you going?" He questions.

"To my room." I simply state as I walk out of his room. I hear him following right behind me as I walk down the hallway.

"You can't just walk away from this conversation," Derek says in a loud voice, right behind me. I open my door to my room and stand in the doorway and turn around, looking at Derek.

"Watch me," I say in an agitated voice as I step backward, into my room and slam the door in his face.

I hear him groan as I can tell he's getting more heated. "Haley Lynn!" He yells from the other side of the door as I scoff and turn around.

My breath hitches as I see the last person I wanna see right now, sitting on our bed. His blue eyes flicker up to me as a tear runs down his cheek.

His bloodshot eyes connect with mine as I look at his face. The cut on his lip hasn't healed yet since it was from me. We both learned it takes longer to heal if we get the injury from one another. His hair's a mess meaning he kept running his hand through it. His jaw is clenched tightly and I can tell by his facial expression, he's hurt.

I tense up as I divert my eyes away from him and just walk straight to the bathroom, ignoring his eyes following my movements. I slam the bathroom door shut as I lean against the door and slid down it, sitting on the cold ground.

"I really need you right now, mads," I whisper as I can feel my eyes start to tear up again. Every time either her or I got our heart broken we always decided to watch the vampire diaries and eat ice cream. Just enjoying each other's company, and that's something I really needed right now.

I hear shuffling come from the other side of the door. "Hales..." I hear Theo say in a soft voice. I don't say anything as I sniffle and run a hand through my hair.

"I know you probably aren't gonna believe me, and if I'm being honest if I was in your position I wouldn't believe you either. But I didn't want her to kiss me. I went out to the beach just to get away for a little and I was about to text you to tell you to come out with me. But before I could get to that I saw her walking up to me and I was shocked. She tried talking to me but I was brief with her, since I promised you I wouldn't talk to her anymore." He tries to explain as I process his words. I can tell he was being sincere from his voice. But how could I know it's the truth?

"I was about to walk away and come back in the house, and help you pack. Right when I started to walk away she grabbed me and pulled me in to kiss her. And just my luck, you come over right at that moment and see it. Then I'm guessing you walked right away when I pulled away." He says in a soft tone as I relive the memories. I did only look at it for a couple of seconds before turning away and coming back in the house.

He sniffles and sighs. "Haley ever since I've met you, it's always been you. I've been crazy about you since the first time we met in Scott's house. Right, when I looked into your eyes I knew I was gonna fall deeply and utterly in love with you, and I have. My life has revolved around you and keeping you safe as much as I can. Do you really think I would waste almost a year of us being together for some random chick I just met?" He questions in a soft voice as I chuckle at the memory of us meeting in Scott's house.

Right when I met him I obviously felt a connection with him. But the arrogance that was laced on his face made me wanna kill him. But something behind all of that arrogance made me happy and safe when I was with him. No matter all of the bad things he's done. We both had our imperfections but we both overcame those and fell for each other.

"It's you Haley, it has only ever been you." He whispers as my heart breaks as I listen to his voice. "I'm sorry, I truly am, baby." He says in a soft voice as he probably leans up from against the door.

I sniffle as I wipe my tears from my cheek that had slipped out. I huff as I get up from against the door. I take a deep breath before opening the door. As I open the door, hopeful blue eyes lock onto mine as the same eyes plead with me to believe him.

He had went over and sat on the bed after moving away from the door. A tear slips out as I walk over to him and stand right in front of him. I admire his broken lip and a bruise that had formed on his cheek. Why the hell would I even think about hurting him?

His eyes look up to mine as I sigh. I sit on his lap and turn myself around and wrap my legs around his waist and I put my arms around his neck as I lean into him, like a koala. I feel his body un tense as he sighs a breath of relief.

His arms wrap around me as he holds me close against him. "I really do love you, Haley Lynn Anderson." He murmurs into my hair as I tighten my grip around him.

"And I really love you too, Theodore Karl Raeken." I say as I hold onto him. I do believe him, he was right after everything we've been through he always protected me no matter what. He always cared for me and loved me when I needed him the most.

He wasn't a liar, I just assumed to fast. But he really was changing but for the better and not the worse. After all, we are meant to be with each other.

"You're packing the bags tonight." I whisper as I hear him chuckle as his body vibrates under me.

"That sounds fair, beautiful." He says as he strokes my hair.

Yup Tara is officially a whole bitch and I hate her with a passion but halo is good again and everything is gonna be okay for now between them. I decided that Haley needed a little break from being tough so this chapter she was a softie and it was well needed for her. Buttttttt after leaving Malibu what's gonna happen with her and Theo at the ball?