Broken

Days passed without anything happening, no rushes of power, no glowing red eyes, more importantly no heart breaks over my father possibly passing away

Days passed without anything happening, no rushes of power, no glowing red eyes, more importantly no heart breaks over my father possibly passing away. Theo has been oddly close to Malia and even though we're not together it still makes me jealous. Hell I shouldn't even like him.

I've been hanging around Scott, Stiles, and Kira a lot ever since they got back from New Mexico. I met Kira and we automatically clicked and she was very welcoming just as the boys were.

I've talked to my mom a couple of times asking about my father's progress. So far it has been the same. He isn't getting any better, and I just don't have the heart to talk to him again after our last tearful conversation.

To top all of that off Theo is trying to find Deucalion, the "alpha of all alphas." We've had a couple of encounters before and it has never been good and considering what he did to Derek made me wanna rip out his throat. I've tried making subtle remarks to Theo asking about it, trying to not make myself as suspicious. He's been quiet about it and his pack, it seems like he's been shutting me out and I have no idea why. Unless he doesn't think he can't trust me since I'm in Scott's pack.

It was Monday meaning we had school. I got ready early this morning since I couldn't sleep last night. I took a quick shower and left my hair un straightened, only blow drying it. I look in the mirror admiring the bags under my eyes with my red eyes. I had been crying whenever I was alone, the cause being of too many emotions running through my mind. I threw on a sweater with some jeans with my regular non-heeled combat boots. I grab my bag and keys and make my way to the car.

I turn on the car and start driving. Theo hasn't spent the night since Friday leaving me alone in the apartment all weekend. I went out with Scott a couple of times, along with Stiles but besides that I've been inside with my own thoughts making me go insane. Theo and I have texted but he made it brief so I stopped trying.

I pull up the school a couple of minutes later and turn the car off. I take a deep breath before grabbing my bag and getting out of the car. I put my bag over my shoulder and I started to walk to the schools front doors. I immediately stop as I hear a familiar voice scream my name.

"Haley!" I hear Scott say from a little bit behind me. I turn around and see his brown doe eyes staring at me with a smile on his face. I smile back.

"Hey what's up?" I ask as he jogs up next to me so he can keep up with my pace.

"I'm just making sure you're doing okay because of the things going on with your dad." He says as we enter the building I nod my head in uncertainty.

"I'm getting by," I state as I furrow my eyebrows and give a sad smile. He looks at me with sad eyes knowing I wasn't actually okay.

"Well if it makes you feel any better I'll be here with you the entire day." He says with a giant smile on his face trying to lighten my mood. I smile as his gesture.