9.

SHIFA'S POV :

I was Amazed on what I saw. Was he the same person or someone else I was running my mind in every direction but not getting a single clue..

Is it possible that two people have same faces if yes then I was sure that he was not Faraz. How could he be in Delhi, I know very well that he lives in Mumbai with his family.

"Stop it Shifa you don't have to think about him, you are diverting yourself from your aim, you have to be a doctor" I scolded myself and took a deep breath.

I closed my eyes and tried to  sleep but  his face was again in front of my eyes. I tried my best to forgot about him but couldn't.

I don't know what happened to me, I never look at any boy with that type of feeling but Faraz was different, he did something to me...
Maybe that was the reason of teenage or Bollywood movies in which a girl got crazy with the first glance of hero or maybe something else but the truth was I was just thinking about Faraz. In three years I tried my best to forgot him and I almost forgot him but..

That bike rider make me remember him, I think he was Faraz. But he was quite change in these three years he bacame muscular and had light stubble beard, he was looking more personable and sightly with his new look, his square glasses were looking very well on him.

After watching him I was feeling a different happiness as well as a different tinkling in my heart, but why I was feeling like that??

I shouldn't do that.. I should think about my future, my pledge and my mumma..

"Shifa stop thinking about Faraz, he is nothing to you, and you can't trust him" I scolded myself and tried my best to sleep and thankfully I was entered the land of nod soon.

=================

After Two days

I was sitting in my room and that was a Sunday I was planning to help my mumma in kitchen. I walked towards the room where they both were sitting

"Mumma, Papa today I'll make breakfast for you" I said happily and mummy refused to  do so but  I wanted to do something so I show my stubborn side and went to kitchen for making breakfast.

I drew out milk from fridge to make tea and picked two eggs. "Fried eggs or Poached egg" I mumbled and I was answerless placing the eggs on kitchen counter I went towards the room where papa and  mummy was sitting.

" I'm telling you..." papa was saying something but mumma didn't let him complete

"Don't worry, please trust me. Shifa will never break our trust." I listened mummy's voice and feet stopped outside the room for a moment but I continued my walk

"Maryam you know very well my reputation comes before everyone for me. And I can't trust her" papa was saying the same when I entered the room.

"Papa fried egg or Poached egg?" I asked and he gave me answer. I silently made my way to kitchen.

It really hurts, I was killing myself, and he couldn't trust me!! What offence had I done from the time of childhood that he couldn't trust me?

I surved breakfast and we all set down to  have it, I was still beside mumma.

"Maryam iron my clothes, and how much time you needed?" Papa asked after lifting the cup of tea

"I already ironed your clothes and I'll be ready before noon" Mummy said and  papa nodded.

"Tea is nice" I listened papa's compliment and I focused on my breakfast rather than compliment