71.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Aatish was kneeled down in front of Shifa, he was crying something like that Maryam cried in front of him when he was saying to divorce her. He was feeling the pain of being left by the one who is most important in the life. Maryam was still crying but silently. She was watching Aatish and thinking about his condition. He was not 'so handsome' anymore. Even Anwar who was ten years older than Aatish was looking better than him. Aatish was looking ill and weak, his eyes were covered with dark circles as if he hadn't sleep for many nights, his hair were messy, clothes were unironed as if he was just completing the number of days of his life without any reason to live. Anwar was standing with his wife, encircling his arm around her shoulder and Maryam was feeling protected with him.

There were two pair of eyes who were noticing everything with full confusion. They were Hamdan and Bilal...

Bilal was trying to understand something but couldn't, he was still supposing that Hamdan was Maryam's biological son, that scene was making him confused, but at the same time Hamdan was trying to understand what Maryam had faced!! Before that he thought that maybe Maryam's first husband was died that's why she was remarried with his father but he was witnessing the reality.

"Where is your parents? Are they alive or..." Shifa asked to Aatish and Maryam looked at Anwar.

"Shifa how do you know about everything? Who told you? Maham or Razi?" Maryam asked in some angry way

"Why are you alone? Where is your wife what was her name... Pa.. Pariza, and where are your children?" Shifa asked, she knew about Pariza because Maryam had wrote about her in her Diary when she saw pariza and Aatish in hospital

"But I never shared anything with anyone then how do you got to know?" Maryam almost shouted on Shifa but she ignored.

"I don't have anyone beta... Except you" Aatish said and held shifa's hand

"I'm not your beta... Don't waste my time just answer me" Shifa said rudely while pulling her hand from his grip and Aatish looked at Maryam.

"Rose Aft...."

"I'll kill you if you do dare to call her Rose again with your dirty tongue, she is my wife." Anwar roared while stepping towards Aatish to grabbed his collar but Hamdan and Bilal stopped him.

"Yes.. I shouldn't call her that..." Aatish mumbled while nodding

"Maryam After divorcing you I didn't wanted to do Marriage but Ammi and baba forced me to do so, as they were concerned for me. But to be honest I was happy after marriage" Aatish said And Anwar huffed and fisted his hands, he looked at Maryam who was trying to control her tears but couldn't

"Bhai and bhabhi left the home on same day when I divorced you. I was living a happy life with Pariza... The day when your son was born I was also in the hospital" Aatish said to Maryam and she looked at Anwar.

"Pariza was also hospitalised at that time, I saw you coming in hospital but you didn't noticed me" Aatish informed and only Anwar knows how he was tolerating everything.

"Next day I also become father of a boy... But.." Aatish cried out

"My... Son wasn't alive... He born dead" He added and Maryam closed her eyes, she was a mother so she could feel that pain.

"Ammi and baba always use to say that Pariza was very lucky for me because I was getting success in my life, and I also believe on that. After one year I was again blessed with a son but again he didn't stay alive more than a few hours. At the time I was dealing with a very big company which gave me a very big contract and I took loan to produce that order and our factory started producing their the goods but before the delivery date they cancelled the order and I was on road..., I didn't had any other money to pay of the loan, and the order which our factory produced were not needed by anyone. We sold our home, machinery, and factory to pay off the debts." Aatish stopped after that and found Maryam silently crying, Anwar was caressing her back.