49.

THIRD PERSON'S POV :
(Flashback)

"suniye.. I packed your clothes." Maryam who was laying on the bed beside Anwar informed him and he nodded.

Hamdan was sitting on the edge of the bed, beside anwar,

"Shaffo" Hamdan call Shifa who was standing on the floor holding the side of bed.

"What you have said Hamdan?" Maryam asked suddenly

"Shaffo" Hamdan repeated and Maryam smiled and nodded.

"They both love each other so much" Maryam said happily and Anwar nodded while looking at Hamdan.

"Papa when will Shifa go to school?" Hamdan asked and Anwar replied "after two years"

"Will she got admitted in my school?" Handam asked and this time Maryam also looked up to know about the answer.

"Yes she will go to your school" Anwar replied and Hamdan became happy, he tried to lifted Shifa to the bed but couldn't as she was a chubby baby. So Anwar picked up Shifa from the floor and full family was on bed. Parents were laying and their children were playing between both of them.

Suddenly... Pressing her mouth with her palm Maryam made her way towards the washroom as she was feinh the urge of emptying her stomach

"Are you alright?" Anwar asked when she came back from the washroom, her face was looking pale and eyes were half closed.

"No" she replied while throwing herself on the bed and closed her eyes

"do you want to eat anything" Anwar asked while placing his palm on her forehead.

"Water" Maryam mumbled and Anwar passed the glass of water to her but she didn't got up as she was weak. Slipping an arm around her shoulders he made her sat down and passed the glass of water to her.

"Do you have your medicines or not?" He asked and Maryam stay silent as she forgot to took them.

"Maryam I'm asking something!" that was a scolding, in which Maryam shook her head slowly

"Have fruits in evening?" Anwar asked as a scold and Maryam again shook her head with lower gaze.

"How careless." He mumbled angrily and went out from the room after some five minutes he came back with some apples and pears.

"Cut them and eat" He ordered but in same rude manner.

"Maryam sat down on bed and cut the fruits, she passed a slice to Hamdan and a small slice to Shifa then Anwar who shook his head then she started having them

" Suniye"

"Hmm" He lifted his head towards her.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" Maryam asked and Anwar looked at Hamdan. And remembered that he wanted a daughter after getting Hamdan.

"Boy...." Maryam's breath got hitched after listening that. ''Boy or girl no matter" Anwar completed his sentence and Maryam took a deep breath of relief

"If its a daughter" she asked with feary voice

"Then I'll give her name Fabiha" Anwar said surprisingly without rudeness and Maryam smiled happily.

"It means you don't have any problem if it's a daughter?" Maryam asked and Anwar's brows become furrowed

"Why would I have any problem with my own daughter?" Coming back to his signature tone Anwar asked and Maryam nodded with a smile and bite the apple slice.