60.

First of all..
I am getting a single question from my readers every day...
"Is my Mom's Personal Diary your Mom's story?"
"Is this your story?"

So my dear readers...
Let me tell you one thing...

My Mom's Personal Diary is not my mumma's story at all.

My parent's marriage was arranged my by grandparents, my mother and my father are my real (biological) parents. My mother got married only one time (alhamdulillah) my father haven't divorced her, they are still married (again alhamdulillah) and I don't have any step relationship in my home (summa alhamdulillah)...

I think all these information are enough for you all that, 'My Mom's Personal Diary' is not 'My Mom's Personal story'

😁😁😁😁

Now back to the story

==============

SHIFA'S POV

That was the Sunday morning, I folded my prayer mat and made my way to kitchen, I was dying with hunger. Since that was Sunday so in my home everyone sleeps for late hours, excluding me...
Since I'm a different piece on earth so I can't sleep again after waking up in morning. I open the fridge and try to search something to eat. Grabbing a pear I again made my way to room. I was reading a book holding in my left hand and eating that pear, the book was full of happiness but I wasn't smiling, because my mind was recalling the DPs changed by Faraz.. But after the engagement day he stopped changing his DP. I was eagerly waiting for any message through his DP but he was showing only his pic.

"Its better that he is doing so, now what's the matter of thinking about him.." I closed the book and sighted before finishing my pear. Those days mummy's health wasn't good enough to do household works so I was doing all the work.

I paid a quick glance to Faraz's DP and smiled on new DP.  Which was showing

  Which was showing

I smiled sadly...

"Indeed Allah can do any miracle, I just want a miracle in the form of Faraz." I mumbled and smiled...

Sometimes I think we humans are fool, or idiots... Even after many problems in our life how can we smile? We smile on such small things...

Faraz's DP were like a small fairy light in my dark world. They weren't giving me brightness but they were giving me a hope of my bright and happy future. From childhood I always found myself alone, mummy's love and support was always with me but she was also helpless in front of Papa. I wanted to be happy in my life without the support of any male, I wanted to proof myself as a strong girl in front of this world but then Faraz came to my life... And my every dream went to rest... And a new dream replaced my old dreams..

That dream was Faraz... The dream which I was watching with open as well as closed eyes.  I was fighting with myself everyday and night. My heart was going towards him but my brain was stopping me to do so.