21.

THIRD PERSON'S POV :

"Shifaaaa..."

"Shifa stop crying please. Stop crying" Afifa said while asking her sat on the bed

"Affo... Phuppo... Bu.. But why... Mummy never did anything with her... You know Affo she said that we don't want this proposal that's why Nida aunty did not come with proposal." Shifa said and Afifa was Amazed.

"Shifa go and wash your face" Afifa said but Shifa was silently crying.

"Shifa give me your mobile and call Faraz bhai" Shifa picked the mobile and opened Contact list

"I can't Afifa, what will I say to him? We never talked before! and what is left now? He is engaged, it's been three months of his engagement and now what will we talk?" Shifa said and Afifa snatched the mobile from her hand

"Give it to me, I'm calling him and you will talk to him." Afifa said angrily and Shifa snatch back her mobile.

"Affi everything is over, now nothing can't be changed. He will get married with that girl a.." Shifa cried silently and Afifa glared her angrily.

"Shifa are you mad? Why are you not calling him, confess your love and say that you love him. Then he will terminate his engagement and talk to his parents about you."

"And What will we both say to our parents about our relationship? Affi I don't want anyone to say that mummy raised me in wrong way, I can't do this" Shifa putted her point

"Shifa liking someone is not a crime, you both never did anything wrong, even you both didn't talk to each other, it's been more than one year since you both met, but you never talk  to each other directly. You didn't do anything wrong then why are you scared?"

"Affo I can't" Shifa cried.

"And why you can't?" Affo asked angrily

"I don't want to repeat the past, I don't want to make myself and mummy suffer again, I don't want anyone to say that mummy raised me in wrong way. I can't break my mummy's promise." Shifa said while wiping her tears.

"Are you mad or what?" Afifa asked very angrily, she was glaring Shifa as if she will slap her very next moment

"Shifa what's the matter yaar? No one will say anything! And why are you so much coward? Faraz bhai will handle everything just try for once" Afifa said angrily.

"Affi if I express my feelings then mumma will face many things, papa will say many things to her and I dont want anyone to say anything to mumma."

"Will you tell me everything clearly?" Afifa asked while poring the full anger in her words and Shifa abruptly wiped her tears, and moved towards the cupboard with long steps, after some two minutes she drew out two diaries from the cupboard and throw them on the bed.

"This is the reason" she said while crying and stepped towards the bathroom.

"What is this?"

"You know how to read, read it" Shifa answered and banged the door of bathroom.

Afifa's POV:

What's the matter with this girl, why she is afraid of boys since childhood? She is afraid of her feelings. Is she mad? She is thinking about everything before herself?! And now what is this? Do she use to write diary? But I never knew? But these diaries are seems very old.

Busy with my thoughts I picked the diaries and found the first page with the name 'Maryam Naaz'

“What!!” I literally exclaimed