19.

Tears....
Are The most expensive water of this world, still no one wants it for ownself but others. People give it to one's eyes and found themselves happy...

===========

SHIFA'S POV :

"Shifa babu what are you wearing? Change your clothes beta"

"Hmm?" I lifted my gaze on mummy's voice and again focus on reading a novel

"Shifa where are you lost babu?" mumma asked and I shook my head.

"Shifa look at your clothes what are you wearing? Look at your hair at least comb your hair" I listened mummy's voice and went to my room after nodding

"I'm not going in any fashion show, it's fine" I looked at myself, I was wearing a blue and black colored cotton kurta with brown colored salwaar. My  clothes were un-ironed so full of creases and my hair were looking like a nest for crow.
Its been 10 days of Faraz's engagement. I saw his engagement pic on Ifra aapi's DP and my heart was unwell after that day. He was looking so handsome and dashing in black denim pants with white shirt and black blazer, He was smiling and I was crying. On the other hand his fiancé was a below everage face owner. She had small round shaped eyes, with very big lips and a round nose.

"Congratulations Mr. Faraz your would be wife is very lucky to have you. You know very well how to gain someone's heart" I mumbled under breath before laying down in the bed. I was again awaken whole night so didn't realised when sleep gulp me, but my heart wasn't on peace. How could Faraz do so. I was thinking about him and he did engagement with another girl.

"Shifa... Shifaaa..." I listened a mumma's voice and tried to open my eyes.

"Shifa see who comes to meet you" I opened my eyes properly and lala was standing there.

"Lala" I smiled looking at her and she returned the same smile.

"Why my Lalu is sleeping at this time?" she asked and I shook my head.

"Just a nap" I muttered while yawning and she smiled, mummy left us in the room and I made myself stand.

"Lalu why these dark circles? And happened to my lal tamatar (as red as tomato)" lala asked while sitting beside me and pinching my cheeks.

No one could imagine what I became in those twelve days (from the day I listened his engagement news.) Before that day my face was glowing like a moon light, my cheeks were so much pink but that news dried the blood of my body. My cheeks were no more pink, lips were chappie, eyes became small due to over crying and unwell sleep and my eyes were covered by dark circles. In short I'm no more beautiful only in beautiful only with in those twelve days.

"lalu hua kya hai? Why are you in this condition? Bhai sahab ne dubara kuch kaha?" Lala asked about papa's scold but I felt my tears would came out from my eyes, but I controlled myself and my emotions.

(Lalu what happened? Why are you in this condition? Have bhai sahab said something?)

{Bhai sahab: Elder bro/ Brother-in-law}

"Papa mujhe kabhi kuch nahi Kehte aap ko pta to hai. Pehle main hi unse bolne ki koshish karti thi isliye jawab me kuch bol diya karte the. Ab main sawal hi nahi karti to wo bhi kuch nahi Kehte." Lala asked and I shook my head with a smile. In these days I learned to mask a big smile on my face in front of people but from inside I'm totally broken.

(You know very well papa never says anything to me. Earlier I use to try to talk to him and in return I use to got a harsh reply. Now I don't try to talk to him so he don't give any harsh response)