61.

SHIFA'S POV

Four days passed to that day when Faraz called me. I was feeling happy because there weren't any problem, and sad because I wanted to talk to Faraz, but he didn't call me again.

But I was asking a single question to myself...
If Faraz call me again then will I received the call or not? Or will I talk to her or not?

Don't know?? But still my heart wanna talk to him... But my over wise brain was stopping me...

I was just praying to Allah that do something. I wanted Faraz... I was crazy for Faraz. I started hating Rani phuppo more and more. She was coming for dinner to our home but I didn't want to go in front of her, I wanted to told her to not come to my home ever.... But I couldn't... Papa would kill me for that. I was helpless.... I wanted to forget about Faraz but again and again he do something that attracted my heart towards him.

He changed his DP and I was captured by thousands of thousand "the wait is over"

Which wait was over? Our wait was over or his wait for me was over? or His fiancé's wait was over? Or something else? I was confused.

"Shifa where are you lost?" I come out of my trance and lolled down to my hands. I was still holding knife in my right hand and a vegetables were still placed in plate, in front of me.

Mummy again said me to cut the vegetables. I nodded and started making salad.

===============

Rani phuppo and Musa uncle arrived with their children and after little talk Papa said us to arrange the dinner in dinning area. But I noticed one thing...
Rani phuppo was angry because of something, she wasn't talking to mummy properly, and Musa uncle was not talking to Rani phuppo.

Might be that was only my misinterpretation but I felt that. After arranging food in dining area I went to room where everyone were sitting.

"dinner is served" I said in slow voice without looking at Rani Phuppo and they all came for dinner.

"Musa uncle I specifically made this for you" passing the bowl of sheer (a sweet dish) to him I said and he smiled, but first time I found his smile as a fake one, that was seems like a heavy smile as if that was difficult for him to hold that smile on his lips.

"Rani.." papa utter and she lifted her head to saw him.

"Ji bhai"
(yeah bro)

"Why aren't you eating?" Papa asked and she shook her head then started feeding herself but not before looking at Musa Uncle who glared her angrily and Rani phuppo passed the same glare to me. I was shocked as well as confused that what I have done with her due to which she was glaring me but I didn't got any reason so I choose to focus on meal instead of her dramatic tantrums.

"Musa bhai what you would like to have? tea or coffee?" After dinner mumma asked to him and before Musa uncle replied

"Tea" Rani phuppo said suddenly and Musa uncle glared her.

"Coffee" He cutted off his wife's demand.

For the first time in my whole life I saw the shine of tears in Rani phuppo's eyes, she looked at Musa uncle and gave a sad look or maybe an apologetic look but uncle ignored after a glare. Before that Rani phuppo always show her offended side and Musa uncle tried to convince her by teasing her but that case was totally different.

We shouldn't poke our nose in that matters which aren't our business... So, I just shrugged and let that topic go away from my brain...

============