68.

Manzil par pohonch kar kho jana...

Majbur kisi ka ho jana...

In uljhe hue afsano ko, taqdeer hi kehna padta hai...

Shikwe bhi zuba pe aate hain...

Khamoosh bhi rehna padta hai....

In uljhe hue afsano ko, taqdeer hi kehna padta hai...

(uljhe hue afsane = unknown theories)
(taqdeer=destiny)
(Shikwe = complaints)

{poet: I don't know 🙊
Once I listen this from my Mama and  I remember it from many years}

=================

SHIFA'S POV:

What the hell my life is...

Wasn't Faraz's marriage enough to make me broken that Aazam uncle called papa for my proposal for his younger son Kashif...

And who the hell was that Kashif? From where he suddenly drop in my life? I never listened his name and suddenly I got to know that Mr. Faraz Aazam Siddique had a younger brother who lives in Mumbai...

Was my life a game in which any mystery box could be open by anyone at any time? I didn't want to live in the same home as Faraz as his bhabhi...
How it was possible that we saw each other everyday like a Sister-in-law and brother-in-law...

I was determined that If mummy or papa anyone forced me to do Marriage with Kashif then I would jump off from the terrace at midnight when everyone fast asleep. I was also frustrated with my cage... I even couldn't breath properly due to that  suffocation of its better to leave a life like that hell.

===============

We were doing lunch and luckily Rani phuppo was there to enjoy with my pain.

"Faraz is in Maldives" Rani phuppo said and I ignored.

"Why?" Mummy asked confused

"For his honeymoon..." She said with a smile and I passed her the dish of rice without showing any emotions.

"But Aamna's father is very ill.." Mummy said and phuppo shook her head with a smile.

"His operation got successful and he is totally fine now, Aamna's brother gave the ticket to Faraz and Aamna as a gift, because there Marriage was done in hurry.. That's why" Rani phuppo was continuously singing the song of Faraz and Aamna but I was behaving like I didn't have ears to listen anything.

"Bhai Sahab what do you think about Kashif?" Musa uncle said and I suddenly looked up.

"I haven't think anything yet but I don't have any problem." papa was saying that and I was preparing myself to jump off from the Terrace as I knew he wouldn't listen to me.

=================

I was sitting in my room that was midnight, I slowly open the door of my room and went to courtyard, the sky was looking beautiful as that was the full moon night. I remember the full moon night when I was gazing moon and thinking about Faraz. But shrugging all my thoughts I went to the terrace. I felt a different wave of sensation in my feet with the thought of jumping off. But I took a deep breath and stepped towards the railing.

Why we humans are so much double standard? No matter how much difficult and caged life we are living but we always felt scared to accept the death which give pain only one time unlike the life which gives pain every day.

But that night I was very broken and I didn't had any feelings in myself nor any hope...
I was frustrated with my life, taking a deep breath I stepped on the railing and......