52.

MARYAM'S POV:
(Flashback)

"Ammi" I utter and Ammi turned back to saw me, I was coming to meet her parents after two months. Razi took Shifa from me and kissed her cheek happily. Maham and Hamdan also became busy in playing with each other and I looked at my mother who was sitting on sofa, she was chopping vegetables. Going towards her I hugged her and Ammi was shocked on that...

"Ammi... Ammi I was missing you" I mumbled without breaking the hug and after a minute patted my back lightly. I was feeling broken because of Aatish, I didn't wants to think about him but his memories were not leaving me. The way he was happily playing with Shifa... The way he happily talking to her... And the way Shifa innocently smiling on his own father's talk... Everything were giving me tears.

"Maryam.... Maryam Stop crying! Tell me what happened?" Ammi asked me and I break the hug.

"Ammi... Aatish..." I wasn't able to complete my sentence due to sob

"What he done now?" Ammi asked suddenly and a different fear was visible in her eyes.

"Ammi he was in hospital... With his wife.... She is also expecting" I cried in front of my mother and she stay quiet

"Ammi he was playing with Shifa and saying that he want a daughter like her... If he wants a daughter like her then why he divorced me? What was my fault? What was Shifa's fault?" That day I cried my heart out in front of Ammi.

"Maryam now you are Anwar's wife stop crying for Aatish! That was your own decision now what's the benefit of all these things..." Ammi scolded me and I cried more.

"Ammi I'm sorry!!" I said while crying and Ammi wiped my tears and embraced me.

"Forget about Aatish and focus on your present life. Do Anwar cares for you?" Ammi said the first part while caressing my head and enquired the last part while breaking the hug.

"Ammi he cares for me but.." I took a pause to drink water which Ammi passed me

"But he don't love Shifa as a daughter.... If I would be with Aatish maybe he wouldn't care for me but after watching him playing with Shifa I'm thinking that he must love his daughter" I don't know what I was talking and thinking? But whatever was coming in my heart I was sharing with Ammi.

"If he had to think about his daughter he must not divorce you!" Ammi said and I cried more.

"Now stop crying and Tell me what doctor had said?" Ammi asked at the same time.

"Mummy I have to use washroom!" Hamdan came to me and I nodded while wiping my tears.

"Mummy why are you crying?" He asked innocently and I shook my head.

After sometime I went to my room and opened my cupboard to drew out my diary.

Dear Diary....

Today is my 20th birthday....
I started writing Diary on my 18th birthday and in these two years I have shared my every pain, happiness, sorrow, desire, wish and every thing.

This is the first time after divorce when Aatish and me both were in front of each other for almost an hour. His gaze was making me uncomfortable, and whenever he was watching Shifa I wanted to grab his collar and ask him that why now he is watching her? Why he suddenly remembered that he is the father of Shifa!