56.

SHIFA'S POV :

Bilal was in school, Hamdan bhai was in is college and we three were in home... That was off of papa's office....  I was in mummy papa's bedroom, laying on bed placing my head in mummy's lap, papa was sitting besides mumma... He was watching boring business news and I was remembering the Incidents of my life..

"Mumma I wanna go to nani's home.... I am missing Razi mama, and Nana abbu" I said in almost no voice

"Papa shall I go?" I asked and he turned his head towards me and then looked at mummy.

''Tum bhi chali jao" papa said to mummy and she smiled but then she caressed my head.

(you also go)

"Aaj aap ghar main hain, hum kal chale jayenge... Theek Hai na Shifa?" I nodded on mummy's statement and closed my eyes after glancing at papa

(Today is your off, you are in home.. So we will go tomorrow... Alright Shifa?)

"Shifa"

"Ji papa" I open my eyes and looked at him.

"Make a cup of tea for me." I nodded while sitting up on the bed.

"I'll make tea for you" Mummy said and  papa shook his head

"Shifa will make it... Go Shifa make tea for both of us" Papa said and made my way to kitchen.

Once mummy told me that papa said he like the tea which I makes but he never told me the same. He don't talk to me, I don't know what is the reason behind that, I didn't got anything from mummy's Diary which give me hint about papa's behaviour towards me.. He always love Hamdan bhai and Bilal but not me.
But whatever... Then I was use to of that...
I pour tea in two cups and made my way towards the room.

"I Know that Rani did wrong bu.... " papa stopped when I entered in the room.

"Mummy what should I do wear?" I asked downheartedly and papa lifted his gaze towards me.

"Wear that pink frock suit" Mumma replied and I nodded.

"Don't you have any other good clothes?" Papa asked and I looked at mummy then slowly shook my head looking at papa.

"Maryam take her to market and buy her some good clothes, she will need in Marriage too... And buy for yourself too otherwise you will remember to do shopping at the end moment" In his same signature tone papa ordered mummy and she nodded with a smile.

"Papa I don't want any new clothes, I'm fine with what I have" I state and his brows become furrowed...
Ofcourse he was still the rude and rough man who is don't talk enough.

"Beta If papa is saying then what's the problem?" mumma asked and I smiled sadly.

"I don't want anything... Just it" I said and sat beside mummy.

"Maryam take her tomorrow with you and do shopping for her as well as yourself too" Papa ordered and mummy nodded.. He didn't left a single room to refuse.

"okay" Mummy assured and papa picked the cup of tea and I was examining his expressions, he smiled after sipping the tea and I also smiled a little.

"How is the tea?" I asked and papa looked at me, he increased the volume of TV then just said "Fine" in reply.

"My doll" Mummy kissed my cheek and I again lay down placing my head in mummy's lap.

Mummy and papa were busy in talking to each other and I was trying not to think about Faraz.

"Mummy"

"hmm"

"I don't wanna go! Shall I stay in Nani Ammi's home when you people go to engagement?" I asked meekly and mummy looked at papa with questioning eyes.