30.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

(Flashback)

That was the time of night, sky was full of clouds which were shining with loud thundering voice. Maryam was sitting in the corner of room, pouring the emotions of her heart on the pages of Diary. She was feeling scared with every thundering voice. Actually she wasn't scared of heave rain or thunder but she was scared because she was alone in the home as well as she wasn't free with anyone in the neighbourhood that's why the weather was making her scared. A very loud thundering sound made her jump on her place. Her hand dropped the pen which she was holding firmly and heart started beating faster but she picked the pen and Again tried to diverted her mind, but couldn't. At the same time the electricity was gone... The whole environment was full of darkness which was broken by the lightning in the sky and Maryam felt more scared she was remembering how his father use to take her care in every situation, in that type of weather her mother use to gave her warm milk with dry fruits and there she was sitting silently for whole day without eating anything. With great difficulty she stood up and made her way to kitchen, she lit up the candle and took a relief breath. She was going to the room when listened a small knock on the door, her heart skipped a beat. She was alone and light was gone. Clock was showing 11 of night all those things together were enough to make any girl scared.

She didn't open the door and keep standing in the corner holding candle in her hand. But then again a knock

"ko..kon hai" She stammered in fearful voice

(w-who is this?)

"Open the door" She listened the known voice and felt warmth in her frame. Placing the candle securely she scoot to door and opened that. Aatish entered in the home and closed the door behind him

"Aatish its been five days this time, which type of job is this? I never listened about any job like this" Maryam complaint while hugging him, she was about to cry dur to fear.

"Maryam... Are you crying?" she break the hug and got a kiss on forehead.

"Aatish I was scared" again a thunder cracker made her jump on her place but she didn't felt scared because she wasn't alone anymore.

"Let's go to room, no need to be scared I'm here." both

"Aatish I was missing you, Ohh.. I forgot it... Have dinner or not?" Maryam said after sitting beside him and suddenly asked the last part while making bun of her hair.

"I had my dinner, have you?" Aatish asked and Maryam shook her head "Aatish today I don't know how I put extra salt on food,and I don't want to cook again. So I didn't had lunch even dinner" Maryam said and Aatish silently watched her. "Hungry?" He asked and she nodded.

"Wait for sometime, I'll bring something to eat" Saying that he made himself stand.

"But how will you go, aren't you seeing it will be heavy rainfall" Maryam said but Aatish smiled and said her to lock the door. It was only few minutes when Aatish went out  from the home and clouds started pouring water heavily and hight speed wind was complimenting the rain to make the weather cold but worst.

"Maryam.. I didn't get anything near by, so make work with this" Aatish come back after some ten minutes and handed over a small polythene to her which had eggs, some packed snacks and biscuits.

"Aatish you are fully drenched" Maryam said with concern and looked at his state. Water was dropping from his clothes and hair.

"You go and eat something I'm going to change" Aatish said and Maryam nodded going towards the room, holding a candle in his hand and Maryam moved towards the kitchen.