33.

"Aatish.., Aatish please na.. You know na I don't have anyone except you in this world. Please don't be offended with me. I can't live without you" Even after that much big speech Aatish was silent and I was clueless about the reason. He went to bathroom and came out after some fifteen minutes..

IN the time being I Arranged food for both of us, and he sat down and I took my seat beside him. I was swerving him and he was looking at me without blinking. Feeling his gaze on myself I looked at him and a smile creeped to my lips.

"I love you" I whispered and kissed his cheek, but he suddenly moved back as if I wasn't his wife but another lady who was doing a sin.

"Please don't do all these things" He said and I was confused about what was cooking IN his head.

"What do you mean Aatish?" I asked but didn't got any reply from him. He started having his dinner as I did so but his silence was giving a commotion to my heart and mind. After done with dinner he sat down on bed with dangling legs, his both elbows were placed on either knees, and he was holding his head with both hands. I was feeling bad for him because I was thinking that he was going through many difficulties, But I wasn't aware of what difficulties he was going to give me in some minutes.

After placing the empty dishes in kitchen I locked the door and stepped towards him.

"Don't think too much, anyhow we are managing, you will get the job soon and we will be happy then." sitting beside him I said while giving him side hug, but he was still in the same position. His face was still covered with his palms.

"Maryam don't talk about anything, I'm not in mood to listen anything" he said with frustration and I opened my mouth to give him a reply but I stopped myself because I didn't wanted any argument I wanted to sort out the hidden matters between us.

"Okay I'm not talking about anything" I whispered while removing his hands from his face and he looked at me. Leaning towards him I slowly kissed his left cheek and he shutted his eyes tightly while fisting his hands, before I could move towards his right cheek he held my both shoulders and maintained the distance between both of us.

"Its over... There isn't any space for all these things between us." He said without making eye contact with me

"What are you saying Aatish? What do you me-an" I felt a different fear in my whole frame.

"Main.. Main tumhe talaq deta hu"

(I... I give you divorce)

I was numb for a moment, unwillingly tears dropped off my eyes. I felt my hands turned cold, and my soul was snatched from my frame, my heart beat was uneven.

"Main tumh.." I putted my hand on his mouth and didn't let him say anything further.

(I give yu...)

"Please.... Please no Aatish... Please.. No... What are you doing?" I cried while pressing his mouth tightly and closed his eyes for a while. But was still in disbelief what he was going to do

"Please Aatish.." I again pleaded but he opened his eyes and grabbed my wrist to remove my hand from his mouth.

"Main tumhe talaq deta hu"

(I give you divorce)

"No Aatish... Please...Nooo." I yelled loudly while standing up and ran towards the stairs. I didn't got anything to do at that time. My dupatta which was hanging on my right shoulder fell down on stairs, I picked that and ran towards the room of his parents while placing that on both shoulders