39.

MARYAM'S POV :
(Flashback)

"Maryam"

"Ji..., coming" Switching off the knob of gas stove I went to the room,

"Where is my golden wrist watch?" He asked me while looking in the cupboard.

"It.. Its here" I pointed out towards the nightstand where I had put that in morning with his hankey and wallet he nodded without looking at me "Hamdan, what will you have in lunch?" I asked before moving back towards the door.

"Daal chawal" I nodded and looked at Shifa who was moving her hands and legs in air as usually and Hamdan was sitting beside her shaking a rattle for her.

"Hamdan play with her later, when you come back from school, for now come for breakfast" I said and made my way to kitchen.

"Dulhan.."

"Ji Amma" I went to her in her room.

"Is Hamdan ready for school?" she asked and I nodded

"Make a cup of tea for me." I again nodded on order and went to kitchen. I made omelette for him and pour the tea in cups,placing everything in tray I marched towards dining area.

"Amma your tea" saying that I placed the cup in front of her and served him breakfast too, then it was Hamdan's turn.

"Hamdan see I have made bread rolls for you, now have it like a good boy" I said and lifted the roll for him

"Uhhmm... Dulhan it's cold... Make another cup of tea for me" I looked at my mother-in-law and nodded while placing back the roll on plate, before going to the kitchen.

"Amma" I passed another cup of tea to Amma and took my seat beside Him, Hamdan was sitting in his lap.

"Hamdan now quickly have it your are getting late for your school" I lifted the bread roll to his mouth and he took a small bite.

"Dulhannnn..." this time the voice was very sweet and innocent, I smiled on the way of Saying Dulhan by Hamdan 

"Yes, Dulhan ke abbu?" I asked playfully while giving another bite to him.

"Where is tomato ketchup?"

"You are not getting any tomato ketchup untill you start finishing your school lunch" I said but I got a glare in reply from his father.

"What do you mean, you will not give him that?" I felt scared with his voice and sharp gaze.

"He is not having his school lunch since two days, I... I just said so that he have his lunch in school" I informed him in slow voice and lower gaze I didn't had courage to look at his face.

"Take it Hamdan" I give him another bite, this time with ketchup.

"Hamdan why aren't you having your lunch?" He asked with politeness.

"Papa I was playing in lunch break and my frie...." Hamdan was saying all these things when I listened shifa's crying voice.

"Shifa is crying" I mumbled and made myself stand, but first I had to give another bite to Hamdan so leaving with no option I did so then went to the room

"Why my Shifa Is crying?" I picked her and embraced her she must be hungry so I sat down on bed to feed her but.... then I remembered that I had to feed Hamdan too. Carrying shaifa in my right arm I went to dining area, and again starting feeding Hamdan while rocking my baby with one arm.