54.

Next day.....

Maryam got ready to go back to her home, Shifa was playing with Maham and Razi. After many days Maryam was very happy.

"Abbu I'm going" Maryam said to Sabir before going back and Sabir took Shifa in his arms with a wide smile and kissed her forehead.

"I'll miss my little princess, when will you come again to meet us?" Maryam smiled on her father's question

"Shifa say that you will coming soon and you will also miss Nana abbu" Maryam answer indirectly and Sabir kissed the forehead of Shifa.

"Allah Hafiz Abbu" Maryam mumbled and Sabir looked at her.

"Go" placing his hand on MARYAM'S head Sabir said without looking her as he was hiding his tears, somewhere Sabir knew How  his stubborn daughter gave up her ego and stubbornness in front of Anwar and his family.

===============

After few days....

Maryam was laying with closed eyes when Anwar smiled looking at his both sons and wife, he thought Maryam was sleeping. Leaning down he kissed the cheeks of his sons, on that voice Maryam opened her eyes.

"Suniye..."

"Weren't you sleeping?" she shook her head slowly and turned her side to face him properly

“Maryam I have to talk to you" before Maryam could say anything Anwar said and  Maryam nodded.

"Ji boliye (yes say)"

"Maryam, Hamdan is not your own son but Bilal is... I just want assurance that you won't discriminate between these two boys" Holding her hand Anwar said and  Maryam smiled sadly

"They both are my sons, Hamdan is elder one but you never treat Shifa as your daughter" Maryam utter meekly and Anwar nodded

"Maryam Its true I don't love Shifa as my own children but if I have took her responsibility as a father then I'll fulfilled her every need, I'll take her care in every way possible for me" Maryam nodded on that as she believes on Anwar's words.

"Now our children are my life, our two sons and a daughter" Maryam nodded slightly and Anwar cupped left cheek with his right hand.

"Now take rest, this little boy will start crying after sometime then you have to wake up" Maryam closed her eyes with a smile and soon slept by the slumber.

==============

That was Sunday so Maryam decided to visit her parents, Rani was also there to meet her mother, Hamdan was playing with His cousin brother (Rani's son) both the boys were running then felt tired and sat down with Rani to drink juice.

Maryam was getting ready to go but not before cooking for Rani and Amma.

"Phuppo Nana abbu brings me chocolate pastry and Maham khala and Razi mama plays with me and Shifa... And I make fun of Razi mama by calling him Razu Mamu" Hamdan said very happily and Rani's blood got a boil

"Hamdan neither Shifa is your sister, nor they are you Nana, Nani and khala, mama" Rani said after huffing and little boy was confused

"Shifa is my sister" Hamdan said with determination

"No beta, Shifa is not your sister, she is your step-sister but Bilal is your real brother."

"But phuppo Shifa call me Daan bai and mummy also says...." Hamdan's confused question cutted off between when Maryam came out from the room, lifting her son with right arm and holding shifa's hand who was walking with her tiny steps, Anwar also came after Maryam.