73.

Note: There is a surprise for you all in this chapter so read carefully...
🤭 🤭

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Lal Gulab ke un kaanto main,

Beeti shamon ke sannaton main....

Haseen zulfon ki kali raton main,

Meethi meethi un baton main....

Pyaar bhare un wadon main,

Bichhadne wali un mulaqaton main...

Un yaado ki kitabon main,

Rim jhim barish ki awazon main....

Darya-e-Waqt ki lahro main,

Teri aakhon ko un pehro main,

Humne to Sirf tujhe hi paya hai 

Zindagi ke sare chehron main...

(darya-e-waqt =River of Time)
(pehra/pehro = guarding)

_Naaz Jamal
04.07.2020

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
SHIFA'S POV :

A few months ago, I met my biological father... His condition was worser then I thought, I was thinking that might be he was living a good life with his second wife and Children but the reality was opposite to my expectations. I was thinking that I was living a miserable life due to him but my life was much better than him. After that meeting Papa's strictness towards me become less, he still use to scold me every now and then but now we talk to each other, sometimes about my studies and sometimes about random things, but still he never said anything kind to me.... Mumma said that papa has unexpressive nature, he don't like to share his feelings with anyone... Its quiet true, but I'm satisfied at leasthe isn't that much strict with me like before.

Now leave this topic...

You must be thinking about my life... About Faraz and what happened with Kashif and all these things....  Right?

So Let's start the story of what happened three years ago...
But first let me introduce myself with you all..
I know you already know about Shifa.. But you all know the timid, innocent Shifa who was only 19 but now I'm 22 and I'm a completely different person.

Right now I'm doing B.Sc and I'm in last semester of graduation, I'm one of the favourite students of my teachers because of my confidence level and the way of my talking in group discussions and debates.

Now.... come back to point, three years ago I decided to end my life... After a long discussion with myself I realised that its my life and Kashif and Faraz weren't that much worthy that I left my life for them.. My life wasn't so much cheap that I left that just because for someone.

Next morning Papa and all were on breakfast table, I also join them. Papa informed mummy that Aazam uncle and Nida aunty was saying to come, mumma wasn't looking happy, she said that she want some time to think for that but I broke my silence.

"Mummy, papa, I don't wanna do Marriage" I said and papa furrowed his brows.

"Why?" papa asked and I stay silent until he repeated his question

"I don't wanna be a maid without any pay" I said with angry voice but without looking at anyone.

"Shifa am I your maid without any pay?" Mummy asked and I looked up before I could reply papa showed his hand to mummy and looked at me.