35.

==========
Continuing.....
==========

Aatish..." I didn't had words on his effeminacy and dastardliness. How can a father said to abort his own child...

That wasn't an Illegitimate child, but Aatish was treating that child like an unpardonable sin of us.

"Will you again divorce me after birth of this child?" I asked and he stay quite for a minute or two then closed his eyes for a while and nodded.

"We can't live a life which we were living" He said in whispered and was shocked

"Coward man, you are saying to abort your child and divorce your wife just because you want to live a better life. But what about my life and this child's life? What will happen with us? And will live happily without me and your child?" I shouted on him and he made himself stand.

"Talk to me where are you going?" I said angrily and moved towards him, he was going towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" I held his wrist when he stepped down from the stairs. "I am going to my room" I said while taking another step and I also stepped down with him.

"This is your room..." I said and he freed his hand.

"No this is your room. Stay here without any problem, you will get whatever you want, just tell me what you need and I'll bring that to you but I'm telling to clearly that I'll divorce you after the birth of this child. And remember one thing I'm saying to abort this child but if you will not be agree then you have to raise this child by yourself, I'll not take his any responsibility.

I went down following him, holding his hand in mine....

"Aatish how you do this with your own  blood and flesh, this is your own child... How will he face every situation without father. Why are you thinking to divorce me. I'll live in any condition with you. No matter if you will be able to find out a job or not... I'll manage in any condition and..." I saying but he jeked my hand.

"What's the matter with you? Can't you understand? I can't live a life which I was living with you. I was dying to find out a single job for day... Maryam try to understand... Leave me... Live your life and let me live mine" He shouted on me and his family members come out from their respective rooms after listening that voice.

"Yeh kya tamasha laga rakha hai subah subah? Ho kya raha hai?" Aatish's father roared and I jumped on my place due to that loud voice.

(What is going on here? Why are you doing this drama early in the morning?)

"Ammi, Baba I'm also a girl just like your daughter. How will you feel if your son-in-law behave like this with your daughter. Why are you not stopping Aatish to do this with me?" I questioned in pleading way.

"Don't compare yourself with our daughter, she is not you who run away from her home." Aatish's mother said and I looked at her suddenly then turned to saw Aatish.

"I didn't ran away from home. Your son come to do Marriage. And if I ran away then I ran with your son so how he is pure and I'm only culprit?" I asked to his mother and Aatish held my arm from behind.

"Go upstairs, you don't have to come downstairs. You will get everything you need in the room" He pushed me towards the stairs, I lost my balance and fell down.

"Aatish what are you doing? Don't you know about her..." Aatish's brother said with disappointed voice and bhabhi made me stand up.

"Bhai, bhabhi Aatish is saying that he will divorce me'' I said while crying