27th November

Jungkook and Hoseok hurried after Seokjin as the doctor rushed through the busy hallways. The youngest of the three was confused. What was written on the card? And who exactly was the boy?

"He was transferred to the VIP rooms." He heard Hoseok say as they rounded the corner on the stairs, ignoring the elevator.

Seokjin couldn't hear anything as he practically ran to the VIP rooms. He checked the names on each room, stopping in front of Room no. 13. He pushed the door open, rushing into the hallway.

The VIP rooms in the hospital were divided into aprtment-like units. Each door opened to a hallway with two rooms. One for the patient and one for the attendant. The room for attendants had a bed, a little bit of furniture with a small kitchen and bathroom. It really was luxury with furnished floors and high quality furniture. Only the richest people could afford it, so Jungkook realised that the boy was probably from a rich household.

As soon as Seokjin stood in front of the patient's door, the other door flew open, revealing a brunette with pale, flawless skin who was just a bit shorter than Hoseok.
His eyes locked on Seokjin and the oldest froze. The man made his way over, his eyes showing contained fury.

"You..." He growled out, as he walked briskly. He was wearing a black suit, one of his wrists wrapped in a Rolex watch and his feet clad in polished black office shoes. He stepped towards Seokjin, gripping his collar.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He hissed out, his eyes burning with rage as Seokjin cowered. He held the other's hand over his collar as he spoke out.

"Yoongi.. I-" He stopped and hung his head as the man known as Yoongi snarled. He pinned the older against one of the walls and brought his fist up to hit the other when Jungkook and Hoseok interrupted. Jungkook took hold of the man's wrist and Hoseok pulled him away.

Just then, a set of footsteps were heard from the hallway followed by a gasp. Everyone turned to look at the source of the sound. A petite male with blond hair stood in front of them with his eyes wide. He, too, wore a suit.

He quickly walked over to Yoongi, peeling him away from Hoseok. He looked at the slightly older male, shaking his head at his actions.

"Yoongi hyung. What were you doing?" He asked but turned when Yoongi turned away from him, glaring holes into the polished floor. The shorter male turned to Seokjin, bowing down before offering his hand.

"I'm Park Jimin. You must be Kim Seokjin-ssi. I've heard a lot about you." He smiled at the older male and Seokjin returned it, shaking his hand.

"It's a pity we meet at such an unfortunate time. I'm really sorry about Yoongi hyung." He said as he looked at Yoongi. Hoseok butted in, telling him it was fine. Jungkook looked around at the two new males, the patient inside was definitely rich.

"Dr Jeon?" The blond said, turning towards Jungkook who nodded. He held out his hand, shaking the older's. "Thank you very much for saving him. I'm very grateful to you." He smiled at him and the ravenette nodded.

"Is it alright if we meet him?" Jimin asked and Hoseok nodded. "Only one at a time, though." He added and Jimin nodded, turning towards Seokjin.

"You should meet him first, hyung." He said and Yoongi finally looked up. He glared at Seokjin and then at Jimin.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Jimin?! I'm not letting him anywhere near Tae!" He exclaimed and hurt crossed over Seokjin's face before anger took it's place.

"Oh! And why not, Yoongi? I deserve to see him!" His voice rose and the other two doctors looked at each other. They had no idea what was going on.

"You don't deserve to be in his life anymore, Kim. You're nothing to him." The brunette hissed and Seokjin retorted, silencing him.

"He's my fucking brother!" He shouted as he walked towards Yoongi. Jimin made to move but Yoongi stopped him.

"Now you call yourself his brother. Now?! When he's dying on a fucking hospital bed?!" Yoongi answered as he took a step towards Seokjin. "Where the hell were you for the past 8 years then?! Where were you when he needed you?!" By now, Jimin ans Seokjin's eyes had glazed over with tears. But Yoongi kept on.

"Where the hell were you when he wanted you by his side?! Where were you?!" He sighed, defeated as he took a step back. Tears were streaming down Seokjin's face as he backed into a wall, slipping down and holding his head on his knees. Jimin was in a similar state, standing away from Yoongi, keeping a hand over his mouth, muffling his sobs.

Jungkook had never seen the doctor like this in all 2 years of knowing him. He realised that the patient inside was the doctor's brother. But with the realisation, came even more questions. He looked at Hoseok who seemed as confused as him. The orange-head moved forward, keeping a hand on Seokjin's shoulder.

After the two had calmed down enough, Jimin walked over to the oldest. He helped the doctor up and guided him inside the apartment. They all sat down on the bed as Hoseok excused himself.

Jimin sat beside Seokjin, Yoongi and Jungkook on the other side of the bed. He patted the older's thigh, and Seokjin looked at him. "I'll go and meet him first. You and Yoongi talk to each other till then. You need to sort this out if you want to meet Tae." He said as he walked out of the room.

Seokjin turned to Yoongi, walking over to him and kneeling down in front of him. Yoongi didn't look at him and he sighed. "Yoongi, I'm sorry." He said and the brunette looked at him. "What are you sorry to me for?" He mumbled and the pink haired male spoke up. "For hurting you and him by leaving you two. I was in the wrong and I regret it everyday. I'm sorry."

Yoongi looked down. "You should be. You really should be." He said and Seokjin embraced him, the brunette clinging to him. "You better promise you'll never leave again, hyung." And the older nodded, feeling tears prick his eyes.

Jimin came in after a while, smiling at the two as he made his way to Jungkook. "He's awake, doctor. I figured I should tell you." He finished and Jungkook stood up, walking to the door and towards the room this mysterious 'Tae' guy was in.