십칠

11th December

Yoongi sighed as he looked out of the window, seeing the breeze carry the soft petals of snow. He looked back at the sleeping male in front of him, his red hair sprawled on his forehead and tear stains on his cheeks. His lashes were still wet, as he whimpered in his sleep. The older bent forward, brushing away a few hair strands and patting his head. He couldn't even begin to imagine what the younger was going through right now.

His phone vibrated in his pocket as he took it out, checking the message from Jimin. His eyebrows furrowed when he saw a picture in the message. He opened it, frowning at the familiar face beside Jimin and Jungkook. He shuffled in his seat, trying to remember who it was. Before he could pinpoint the name of the person, a knock sounded on the door. Yoongi looked at it confused as he got up, checking who it was on the monitor.

Seokjin's face popped up on the screen, his breathing ragged as if he had run to the room. Yoongi quietly opened the door, quickly pulling the older in. The pink-haired male looked at him for a second before his eyes landed on Taehyung. He smiled softly seeing him sleeping peacefully. He asked Yoongi to update him on what had happened as the two sat down on the couch.

As Yoongi narrated the events, he remembered the picture, showing it to the older. Seokjin immediately recognized the person, saying his name as the younger's eyes flashed red, finally remembering where he had seen the male. He stood up, walking to the door as he picked up his coat. "Take care of him, Hyung. I'll be back." He said as he opened the door and stepped out.

-

Hyungsik looked around the cafeteria, keeping a small smile on his face. He had been dragged here by Jimin, the latter saying that he wanted to have something to eat. He sat with the other two trying not to look too bored and annoyed. He subtly pressed the button on his earpiece, listening to his boss' voice.

"What the hell is taking you so long?!" The man screamed in his ear as Hyungsik tried not to flinch. Jimin looked at him and he brushed it off, smiling nervously. The shorter male looked away after a moment, watching him from the corner of his eyes. Jungkook saw the exchange, confused and somehow uneasy in the situation. He decided to start up a conversation with the oldest.

They conversed easily, Jimin keeping an eye on Jungkook to not let anything slip. He turned his head, spotting a figure clad in black walking towards them. He sat up straight at this, watching as the older stopped before their table. The brunette sat down next to Hyungsik, already knowing that the doctor had recognized him. The male in question froze on his spot, dreading any words from Yoongi. For the first time, he felt uneasy during his mission. 

"Hello, doctor." Yoongi's deep voice cut through his thoughts, startling him. He felt a chill go down his spine at the tone. He turned to the shorter male with an uneasy smile but stopped when his eyes trailed over the screen on the other's phone. He gulped harshly, his eyes widening as the video played. He looked at the other brunette as Jimin and Jungkook slipped out from the seats.

"Where did you get these?" Hyungsik ground out, his fists clenching at his sides. Yoongi smirked, getting up and telling the doctor to follow him. The shorter male took him to an isolated hallway, opening a door and walking in as the doctor followed quietly. He had no idea what he was getting into.

-

Jimin got out of the car, followed by Jungkook as the two made their way inside the building. The younger had dragged the doctor back to Taehyung's penthouse, telling him that he needed to know a few things. He walked in, being greeted by Yeontan almost immediately. They had taken him back home after a few days. Jimin smiled at the scene as he walked inside.