Pant.

Pant.

Pant.

Silent footsteps filled the streets of Seoul as the brunette ran blindly. He ducked from the lights, not giving the crazy male any chance of catching him. He panted lightly, running towards a house.

He knocked harshly on it, begging in a small cracked voice as he prayed the door would open. He heard hushed whispers and closed his eyes, hoping the person on the other side would open the door.

Finally, after what appeared to be hours, the door swung open. Seojoon stood on the other side, looking at him confused. But his expression quickly changed when he saw the condition of the younger. He opened the door wider, letting the other in and quickly closing the door. He sat Taehyung down on a chair in the kitchen and got him a glass of water as the younger panted softly. Sweat was trickling down his body and his bangs were sticking to his forehead. His eyes were bloodshot and wide, like a deer caught in headlights.

He slowly took the glass, his hands shaking furiously. His whole body trembled as he gulped the water down. He looked at Seojoon, his eyes watering pitifully. He let out a whimper as Seojoon rubbed his back, the dam in his eyes breaking free. Wrangled sobs came out of his body as he clutched to Seojoon. The 20-year old had no idea what had happened but he knew that whatever it was.

It was horrendous.

He rubbed the 16-year-old's back, trying to calm him down. But his sobs only got louder, bringing tears to his own eyes. And then, Taehyung spoke up and Seojoon felt his world fall apart.

"H-H-He was in m-my h-house, h-hyung." He let out in a small whimper as tears rolled down his cheeks, his arms around his shaking form. He narrated everything, choking on his sobs as Seojoon stood in shock. He reached out to caress the younger's hair when the bell rang.

Their heads snapped to the door, Taehyung's eyes widening as he stood up in panic. He looked around, trembling like a leaf. But Seojoon made his way to the door, a knife in his hand as he looked through the peephole. There was absolute darkness and he knew what this was.

A trap.

He immediately rushed to Taehyung, taking his hand and running with soft steps towards his room. He pushed the boy in, locking the door and crouching with him in the corner. He grabbed his phone, quickly dialling the police's number as he whispered the details to the operator.

Taehyung was trembling beside him, making sure no sound escaped him. There was shuffling around the house and they knew exactly who it was. They heard the loud sound of glass shattering, presumably from the kitchen as loud footsteps filled the silence.

Seojoon looked around, grabbing his phone and pressing a few buttons on it as the timer started. He waited a few seconds before he threw his phone out of the window, making sure it seemed to be thrown from another side. A loud beep came from it and all the steps stopped.

The footsteps quickly followed the sound as the two friends stayed hidden. There was cursing heard as Jihan shouted from outside about no one keeping an eye on the house. The men with him ran out as Seojoon looked out of the window. He quickly ducked down when he noticed Jihan looking around. He quickly padded his way out from the room with Taehyung behind him, hoping no one would notice it. He turned a corner, coming face to face with Jihan as he gasped.

The ravenette smirked and Seojoon let go of Taehyung, keeping the boy behind the wall so that the other couldn't see him. He motioned the younger to run with his hand, letting a small smile cover his face as he looked at Jihan. Taehyung wanted to say something but he, too, had seen the shadow of the ravenette and he just looked at Seojoon with guilt before quietly running away.

Seojoon locked eyes with Jihan, daring him to do something but the other just smirked wider as he let out a low whistle. Before Seojoon could grasp the situation, loud sounds filled his ears. Voices, shouts and screams. A voice he knew all too well. "Taehyung-ah!" He shouted, turning his face to the side but he snapped it back at Jihan in a second, gasping loudly.

He slid to the floor, his hand coming up to the knife sticking out of his stomach. Blood pooled around him, flowing out from his wound. He groaned as he was knocked to the ground. His head hit the marble, the skin of his forehead splitting open. His vision blurred for a second before he saw Taehyung being dragged inside, his legs covered with scratches and cuts. Bruises littered his body, his lip bleeding and a nasty purple bruise forming on his cheek. Seojoon lowly growled out, using his waning strength to reach out for the boy.

Taehyung was thrown across the room, his head hitting the wall as he slid down, a trail of thick red blood on the creme wall. He whimpered out as Jihan took a hold of his brown hair, pulling him up. His fingers drenched in the oozing blood, painting them red. He frowned at the boy, leaning down close to his face.

"How dare you run away like that, baby boy?" He whispered in his ear as he pushed the boy back. Taehyung's face collided with the floor harshly, his cheek scraping. Jihan stood straight, walking towards Seojoon.

He pulled out a gun from his back pocket, loading the gun and removing the safety. He pointed it at Seojoon, ready to pull the trigger when he was knocked off balance. Taehyung panted, dropping on his knees in front of Seojoon as he held his head. He felt dizzy, but he couldn't just let the other die for him. But luck wasn't on his side.

A shot echoed out in the empty silence as Taehyung fell to the floor, clutching his thigh. Blood pooled around him as another bullet embedded itself into his forearm. He cried out, falling on the floor, curling into himself.

Seojoon felt his tears slip from his eyes as he tried to reach his friend. He reached out his hand and cried out in pain as Jihan stepped on it. The ravenette twisted his feet, stomping on the other's hand as he felt the bones crack. He smirked, a mad glint in his eyes. He walked off to his men and they passed him a metal rod.

"Sorry baby boy, but this is your punishment." He said as he pulled Taehyung a few feet away from Seojoon. Close enough to see him but far enough to be unable to reach him. The younger cried out, begging Jihan to not do it. But his cries fell on deaf ears as Jihan made his way to the older.

He lifted up the rod, plunging it into his body as Seojoon cried out. He pulled it out and locked eyes with Taehyung. "Say bye to your best friend, baby." He said as he swung the rod, hitting the other's head, killing him instantly.

Taehyung cried out, his vision blurry with tears and blood loss. The image of Seojoon's dead eyes played over and over in his mind. Screaming at him, clawing at his insides before he succumbed to the darkness.

"Oh my God..." Seokjin gasped out as he kept a hand over his mouth, the diary slipping out of his hold. He held his head in his hands, cursing himself for ever leaving. Jimin looked at him in pity as Jungkook picked up the diary and read the content.

Suddenly, Jimin's phone rang out, breaking everyone from their stupor. He answered it, the colour drained from his face. He looked at the other two, keeling the device in his pocket.

"We need to go to the hospital right now."

-
Thank you so much for 400+ views!! Omg, you guys! It means a lot to me!💜💜💜💜 Borahae~~

I'm so sorry for taking so long to update but here it is! I hope you liked it!
~G.S.