28th November

Once inside, Jungkook almost gasped. It seemed like something out of a movie. The place was huge as they walked towards the elevator. The door opened to reveal a large space with a glass wall on the opposite side. Jimin pressed the button for the 31st floor and the elevator ascended. They could see the entire city of Seoul from where they stood.

Soon, the elevator reached their destination, sounding a ding as the doors opened and they exited. Jimin scanned his eye on the panel outside the door that stood in front of them. The door opened with a click and they all walked inside. "Please take off your shoes. Taehyung doesn't like it when people walk in wearing their shoes." He said as he placed his shoes neatly against the entrance, the other two following him. They all walked in, and Jungkook and Seokjin gasped.

The place was absolutely breathtaking, with high white walls and a side of the living room covered in glass. The floor was covered in polished wood, the light from outside reflecting on the surface. There were blue velvet couches and chairs laid out on a blue carpet with ambient lighting. A staircase led to the second floor of the penthouse. There was a marbled table in the centre and small plants were kept here and there. There was a small coffee table on the other side of the room. Jungkook looked at it in awe. Sure he was richer than most people but this- This was pure luxury. He still had no idea who the younger was and he was getting more and more curious about it. 

A small bark came from upstairs and they all looked at the stairs

A small bark came from upstairs and they all looked at the stairs. Jimin walked closer, getting on his knees as a small pomeranian ran up to him, throwing itself at the male. Jimin stroked its fur and stood up. The dog licked his face and then sniffed the air. He hopped down from Jimin's arms, padding towards Seokjin. "He's Taehyung's dog. Yeontan." The blond said as the small fluffball circled around Seokjin, the older looking at him fondly. The dog wagged its tail, Jumping up in Seokjin's direction as the older kneeled down, petting it. Yeontan licked his hand and then his face.

"Dogs can really recognize relatives," Jimin said in awe as he motioned for them to sit down. They all sat down on the soft couches, the scent of pine trees with a musky undertone filled Jungkook's senses. He looked around, realizing it was the owner's scent. He shook himself out of his thoughts as Jimin spoke up.

"So, Seokjin Hyung. I called you here cause there is something you need to know about Tae. I don't think you know anything that happened here after you left." The oldest nodded and Jimin stood up, going over to a cupboard and retrieving a diary. The cover was a deep grey with the year embossed on it. It was from 8 years ago. He handed it to the older, who opened it. A picture fell out as he flipped the page. He looked at the polaroid, tears welling in his eyes. Jungkook picked up the picture, staring at it for a moment.

 Jungkook picked up the picture, staring at it for a moment