십삼

I wasn't going to update 'Apotelesma' today but guys🥺 this story got 800+ views. I really can't believe that. Thank you so much for the support you are showing! It means so much to me! Today is also Apotelesma's 1 month anniversary and we got a Taekook vlive and selca so! Guess what? Faster Updates!!

I love and purple you all, my lovely readers!💜💜💜💜

-

3rd December

"Taehyung is fine, you're my brother's boyfriend. I'm 22." He spoke, his voice back to its usual soothing tone as he smiled slightly at Namjoon. The older male looked at him in amazement. "This is perfect, Taehyung." He complimented as he picked up the laptop, bringing it over to Seokjin who peered at it curiously.

"What is this, Joonie?" He asked as Namjoon smirked, Taehyung smiling slightly. "This, Jinnie Hyung, is our weapon to bring down Do Jihan."

As soon as Namjoon said these words, Jimin and Jungkook's head turned to the couple sitting on the other couch. Jimin scurried over and took a look at the laptop, his eyes wide. He looked back at the smiling redhead and stuttered out a broken sentence. "T-These p-pictures... Tae! Where did you get them?" 

Taehyung smiled wider, letting out a small humourless chuckle. He looked at Namjoon who nodded and he finally spoke up. "You know how I told you about those meetings 3 months ago? I actually had spies around his layout and one of them in his group. He's new so we could only get so much information on him." He finished bitterly. Jimin looked at him for a second before a grin bloomed on his face.

"I can never tell what goes on in your mind, Taehyung. This is amazing!" He finished as his eyes crinkled and he walked over to Taehyung, ruffling his hair. Jungkook looked at the two before he quickly looked down at the movement on his lap. Yeontan stood up slowly, looking at him before jumping down and heading to Taehyung's bed. Jimin looked at the fluff ball before picking him up and setting him beside the redhead.

Jungkook watched as the beautiful boy nuzzled his nose in the black fur, smiling. He felt a smile tugging on the corners of his lips and he unconsciously smiled t the sight. He was brought back to reality with Namjoon and Seokjin leaving to get some papers and printing the papers. He watched as Jimin settled beside him, pulling out his phone and playing on it.

"Jiminie Hyung." A soft voice filled the silence as Jimin looked at Taehyung. "Why don't you show Jungkook-ssi around?" He said, not noticing the name that slipped past his lips, but Jungkook surely did. He stopped for a second, his mind spinning as he realized how amazing his name sounded from the other's lips. He shook his head as he realized Jimin was standing up and looking at him with a smirk.

He flushed under the gaze as he stood up, walking over to the door and keeping his coat on the couch. They walked out, meeting Yoongi just outside the room. The older nodded at the two before making his way inside. The two walked away, with Jimin showing the young doctor around as they talked about normal things.

"I hope you don't mean to take advantage of Tae, Jungkook-ssi," Jimin said suddenly as they walked down the brightly lit hallways. The older looked at Jimin before shaking his head furiously. "I would never, Jimin-ssi." He muttered out as his cheeks tainted pink. Jimin nodded slowly as he eyed the ravenette. 

They toured the entire building, returning back with aching legs. "I didn't think it would be this big," Jungkook said as they entered the room where Taehyung was. A few hours had passed since they had encountered Yoongi and left to see the building. Jimin laughed as he stepped in, immediately being shushed by Yoongi who was sitting on the couch. The two looked over to the redhead who was fast asleep on the bed, Yeontan cuddled to his side.

"He's finally resting properly," Yoongi whispered as the two sat down quietly. Namjoon and Seokjin were already there, cooeing at the sight. Night had fallen and lights lit up the outside. Seokjin walked over, pulling the curtains shut as he placed a soft kiss on the sleeping male's forehead. They decided to leave after that.

"Should we take Yeontan?" Jungkook asked as he put on his coat. Seokjin thought for a moment before shaking his head. "Let him stay here." He said and they bid their goodbyes after checking Taehyung's vitals once again. Namjoon too took his leave and followed the two out, leaving Jimin and Yoongi inside.

"I'll stay today, Hyung. You should go home." Jimin said as he stretched on the comfortable couch. Yoongi looked at him for a second before nodding and standing up. He put on his coat, walking over the sleeping boy. He quickly pecked the younger's cheek, running his hands through bright red hair as Taehyung's eyes fluttered and his lips formed a smile, prompting the male to smile too.

He turned away, smiling at Jimin and saying a small 'Thank you' as he exited the room. Jimin looked at his friend fondly, remembering the first time he had met him.

The 19-year-old blond walked through the empty halls of his University. It was his first year and he was very excited to be studying Business Administration.  He rounded the corner, bumping into a smaller boy. He immediately bowed down, apologizing and looking at the male he had knocked down.

His eyes landed on a fragile-looking male. He looked too young to be in a University but Jimin didn't want to pry in someone else's life. He offered his hand to the brunette, the male looking up at him. The boy was ethereal, with brown hair and beautiful eyes. Jimin helped him up, the boy flushing under the gaze. He bit his bottom lip, muttering out a shy "Thank you"  before turning around and running off.

Jimin stood there puzzled, shrugging it off and making his way to his first lecture. He entered the room, spotting a seat and sitting down. He waited for sometime before soft footsteps stopped near him and he looked up. It was the same male who he had encountered in the hall a little earlier. He looked back at Jimin, equally surprised before he sat down near the older male.

And that's how the two had become friends over time, sharing notes and becoming each other's support. 

Jimin smiled at the memory, slowly drifting to deep sleep.

-

Thank you so much again! I hope you liked the chapter!!

Bye~~

-G.S.