이십

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do you guys see that^^? Theories are always welcomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. We have reached 2K y'all! I love you all so much!! Thank you so much! I will try and work harder for you! *wipes tears dramatically*

Here you go with the new chapter~~

-

12th February

Jungkook walked into the room, whistling all the while. He took off his coat, keeping it on the benches as he made his way to Taehyung's room. He swiped his card, scanning his fingerprints and eyes. The door opened and the young doctor walked in. Jimin was sitting on the couch, reading through a file as he looked up and gave the ravenette a smile. He looked up, his heart beating fast.

Taehyung was sitting on his bed, glasses on his nose and a laptop in front of him as he typed away. The doctor walked to his boyfriend, the younger looking up at him and flashing him a smile. Jungkook swooned down, kissing his lips and whispering a "Good morning" as a fresh blush bloomed on his face. He hid his face in the older's chest as the male wrapped his arms around the smaller frame, chuckling as he pecked the red hair.

Taehyung pulled away after a moment, sitting back straight as he resumed his work. Jungkook scoffed, walking over to the couches and sitting down. "Why are you working?" He asked and Jimin threw a pillow at his face, stopping his musings. "Sheesh. You're making me feel single. Go whine somewhere else." He said as he turned away from the male, taking out his phone from his pocket and texting someone. Jungkook gave him a look, turning to look back at the youngest of them. He sighed a bit, admiring the features of the beauty in front of him.

After that confession, they had let others know the same evening. Namjoon and Jimin had congratulated them and Seokjin and Yoongi had glared at the doctor, dragging him out of the room and lecturing him. But in the end, they had approved of the relationship. A few days later, Yoongi had announced that he was dating Hoseok. Taehyung had then met the doctor properly, hitting it off at once with the bright male.

It had been 2 months and Taehyung had shown great progress. His ribs had healed completely and his tibia and fibula were also almost healed. He had been undergoing physiotherapy to be able to walk again and the cast had been removed. He was able to walk small distances without support now and everyone was surprised by it.

Jihan had not pulled any stunts after Hyungsik, keeping himself in the dark. The surgeon had lost his job later that month after Yoongi had shown the video of him selling drugs illegally to minors to the hospital owner. The man had cancelled Hyungsik's license, deeming him ill-fitted for the job. Namjoon and Taehyung had created several documents to expose Jihan and they were all waiting for him to show himself.

Seokjin entered the room after some time, taking Jungkook outside with him. The two sat on the benches, a few X-rays in front of them. "Wow."He said as he picked up the sheets, examine them. Seokjin looked at him as the younger shuffled through the documents. The elder smiled as the ravenette looked up at him with big eyes, confirming his answer. A smile lit up the younger's face as he stood up fast, scattering all the papers on the floor. Seokjin laughed, being down and helping the red-faced male pick up the papers. They placed them in a folder, walking into the room.

Seokjin went and sat next to the redhead, the younger smiling up at him. Jungkook sat next to Jimin, keeping the documents beside him. The oldest of them cleared his throat, catching the attention of the other occupants of the room. Everyone looked up at him and he spoke up. "So, I took a look at Taehyung's reports and..." He trailed off, making everyone tense. "I came to know that we can take him back home!" He finished with a wide smile, Jimin jumping up from his seat.

"Really, Hyung?" He asked, walking over to the older male and pulling him into a hug. He gave a side hug to Taehyung as he beamed. "Finally!" He sighed out as he grinned. The redhead smiled at him and Seokjin, his eyes trailing to Jungkook and giving thee older a box smile. The ravenette smiled back, butterflies exploding in his stomach. The three got everything ready to take the youngest of them back home. 

-

The door opened and the redhead walked in, supported by Jimin. Seokjin had a smirk on his face as he entered after the two soulmates, holding all the reports. Jungkook trailed behind them, a frown on his face as he held his coat and a bag. The blond made the younger sit on the couch, keeping pillows under his leg to keep him comfortable. Seokjin placed the reports on the table, fetching the younger a glass of water. 

Jimin walked over to the ravenette, taking his coat and the bag and keeping them away. They all sat down on the couches, overlooking the beautiful city. Taehyung sighed out, a ball of fluff running to him and perching itself next to him. He nuzzled the animal's fur, smiling. "I'm finally home." He whispered and the others smiled at the comment. They were quiet for a few minutes before Jimin spoke up, standing up.

"So, I'll be taking my leave then," he said as he started collecting his stuff but was stopped by someone. "Jiminie Hyung," Taehyung said softly as he looked up at the older. "Please stay the night." He finished and Seokjin nodded his head, agreeing with his brother.  The blond looked conflicted for a minute before he nodded his head. He sat back down, sighing out. 

Hours passed and all of them ate dinner, deciding to go to bed. Seokjin and Jungkook stood at the bottom of the stairs, discussing whether to take the younger to his room or not. "He'll be the most comfortable there, no doubt. But still..." Seokjin trailed off as Jungkook cut him off. "I'm sure he's not stupid enough to try to walk down the stairs by himself, Hyung." He said as Seokjin scratched his neck. "How will we get him up there then, Jungkook?" The older asked and The ravenette replied in a heartbeat. "I'll carry him upstairs."

The older choked on his breath, looking at the raven doctor for a moment before he composed himself and nodded slightly, giving in. "Okay, fine." He said as he walked back to the other two. All of them had rooms downstairs except Taehyung's master bedroom. They had already decided to let someone stay with the younger. Jimin had volunteered but in the end, Jungkook had landed the task. 

After much convincing and blushing, the ravenette walked up to his boyfriend, slipping an arm under his knees and one under his torso. The younger blushed prettily, holding tightly onto the older's arms as he was lifted up. Jungkook walked up the stairs, Jimin opening the door and letting the two in. The ravenette gently laid the redhead down on the soft mattress, making sure he was comfortable.

Jimin left the room, giving the two privacy as he closed the door. Taehyung looked up at the older, pink still dusting his cheeks. He patted the space next to him, telling the other to lay down. And so Jungkook did. The two laid side by side on the large king sized bed, the older gently caressing the younger's face. "I love you." He whispered as he leaned forward, placing a chaste kiss on his forehead. Taehyung blushed, a beautiful smile creeping on his face as he held the other's hand.

"I love you too." He replied as he kissed the other's cheek, the two falling into a deep and peaceful slumber in each other's arms.

-

Guys!!! I seriously love you so much! We are at 2.22K reads!! Also, I crashed my phone T^T so I may be late with my replies. Please understand. I don't know when it will be fixed cause we are in lockdown rn.

But I will still try my best so please keep supporting Apotelesma!! I love you!!!

Bye~~

-G.S.