십이

3rd December

A crisp breeze flew by, caressing raven hair. Grey clouds were overcast in the sky, the weather gloomy. The ravenette looked up, catching a glimpse of the winter sun before it hid behind the clouds again. He sighed, sipping on his coffee as he padded back into his room, letting go of his coat as he closed the sliding door to the balcony. He walked into the huge apartment, keeping his cup on a nearby table.

This wasn't his own apartment. He had been living in Taehyung's apartment with Seokjin since the incident. The penthouse was huge and Jungkook hadn't even seen the whole thing yet. Jimin had insisted that they stay here as their apartment was less secured and more likely to be barged into. He and Seokjin had been sleeping in the guestrooms and safe to say, Jungkook loved the place.

Despite the exterior, it gave a cosy vibe, as if he was home. The colours were amazing complementing each other, creating a perfect harmony. The penthouse had a large kitchen, fully modernized and a huge bathroom. He walked into the kitchen, fixing some breakfast for the two of them. The kitchen was very minimalistic and neat, the same ambient lights in it. Unlike the furniture in the living room, the kitchen was all black, giving off a sleek and elegant look. 

(When a penthouse kitchen looks better than you)

He placed the plates on the table as the older male walked in. The pink-haired man smiled at Jungkook. "Good morning, Jungkook." He greeted and the younger replied back, "Good morning, Hyung." He looked at the other, dressed in his casual attire. As surgeons, they weren't needed in the hospital all the time, usually only on-call or to check up on patients. Since Jungkook was now finished with his training, he too was free. He wasn't required to check up on any patient except Taehyung as the Head had put the two of them in charge of the younger male.

After finishing their breakfast, the two cleaned the kitchen, getting ready to leave for the hospital. Jungkook heard soft padding as he turned around to look at a ball of dark fur. The Pomeranian looked at the ravenette, tilting his head. Although they had been here for a few days, Yeontan had only shown himself a few times. Making himself known for his meals but then going to Taehyung's room. Jungkook felt bad for the puppy as he wiped his hands on a towel, walking towards the small thing

He bent down, gently picking the small dog up as it looked at him with big black eyes. He cooed as he took out the dog food, placing it in the bowl. Yeontan licked the other's hand lightly as if testing him. He let the dog down slowly, letting him eat in peace as he petted its soft fur.

"Poor guy. He must really miss his owner." Jungkook said as he kept on caressing the soft fur. Seokjin nodded before sitting down. "Should we take him to Taehyung?" He asked the older. The pink-haired male thought for a moment before he nodded slightly with a smile on his face.

The two adults got ready, locking the door and heading out to the large building. They entered, being greeted by the staff. They entered the large room, scanning their eyes and handprints. The two were surprised to find Jimin with another male there. He stood up, walking to a frozen Seokjin as he flashed him a smile, his dimples showing.

"N-Namjoon, what are you doing here?" The oldest asked, shock on his face as everyone looked at him. Namjoon chuckled as he pecked his lips. "I told you I got a new job, right? Well, it turns out it was your brother's company." He said as they walked to the couch, sitting down. Seokjin looked at Taehyung, noticing what the boy was doing for the first time.

The redhead was laying on the bed, a laptop on a table in front of his and a pair of glasses on his nose. He was typing away, unaware of the things happening around him. Just then, a small bark sounded in the room, the younger whipping his head to look at Jungkook who was carrying Yeontan. The fluffy animal jumped from the older's arms, running towards Taehyung who had his arms open, a smile on his face.

"Tannie!" He said happily as he hugged the dog, keeping it away from his injuries. Yeontan licked his entire face, earning some soft giggles from the boy as he kissed the dog on his head. He looked up at Jungkook, flashing him a sweet smile that had the older feeling dizzy. "Thank you for bringing him, Dr Jeon." He said as he looked back at Yeontan.

Jimin quickly stood up, walking to Jungkook and holding him in place in case he collapsed. The ravenette's face was red, his eyes unfocused and a dreamy look in them as he smiled stupidly. "Damn, how are you so whipped in just a week?" Jimin muttered as he guided the young doctor to one of the couches as Seokjin stood up. He went to the machines, checking Taehyung's vitals and other things before noting them down. He walked to the bed, sitting on the seat beside it. 

Yeontan looked at him, wagging his tail and happily barking at him. The doctor looked taken aback as Taehyung asked him if he was okay. "He's always so cheerful?" The older asked and the redhead nodded, confused. "He was very quiet at home." He stated and the younger looked at the dos, running his hands through the silky fur as he picked him up, kissing him again with a smile on his face.

This was the first time Seokjin had seen him truly happy after 8 years. He looked at him fondly, asking him if he took his medicine and how he felt. After getting his answers, he stood up, sitting beside Namjoon. He looked over at Jungkook who had calmed down a bit and was noting down Taehyung's progress. The young doctor checked him once, before going back and sitting down on the couch, sending the report to Hyungsik.

Taehyung lifted the small fluff ball, slightly lowering him to the ground as it jumped down from his arms. It ran around sniffling as he tried to memorize the place. He stopped before Jungkook, looking up at him and walking up to him, grabbing the hem of his pants. The ravenette looked down at the pomeranian as it tugged on the hem, urging him to look at him. Yeontan looked up at him again, jumping into his arms and scaring the male. It sniffed him a bit before licking his face and making himself comfortable on the male's lap. Jungkook looked up at Jimin to see the boy smiling wide.

"Aw... Look at that, Jungkook-ssi. Tannie likes you." He cooed as the small dog drifted off to sleep on the other's lap. Jimin took hold of Jungkook's hand, guiding it to the fur and petting it before letting the male do it himself. "He likes that," Jimin stated and the ravenette nodded. He looked up at Taehyung who had his head looking straight at the screen, typing away. At this, the doctor snapped his head to Jimin.

"Why are you letting him work?" He asked sternly as the blond sighed. "He wouldn't take no as an answer. And it's only for a few more minutes." He said and Taehyung stopped typing. He looked at the couple on the couch and called out.

"Kim Namjoon-ssi, I'm done." He spoke with authority laced in his face, completely different from his usual soothing tone. Namjoon stood up, walking to the male and looking at the screen as he read something. His eyes widened as he looked back at Taehyung. "How old are you again, Taehyung-ssi?" He asked, his voice laced with surprise.

"Taehyung is fine, you're my brother's boyfriend. I'm 22." He spoke, his voice back to its usual soothing tone as he smiled slightly at Namjoon. The older male looked at him in amazement. "This is perfect, Taehyung." He complimented as he picked up the laptop, bringing it over to Seokjin who peered at it curiously.

"What is this, Joonie?" He asked as Namjoon smirked, Taehyung smiling slightly. "This, Jinnie Hyung, is our weapon to bring down Do Jihan."

-

Hello!! Thank you so much for 700+ views! I can't believe someone is actually reading this! But thank you!! It means sooooo much to me!! 

What do you think it is that they're using? And Joonie is finally here!! All 7 united!! 

Please don't be a silent reader! I love reading your comments!

I'll see you soon! Bye~~

-G.S.