십팔

12th January, 6 years ago

Taehyung stared at the ceiling over his head, lying on the cold metal, his hands and legs strapped. He counted the days he had been here. Was it 25 days ago or a month? He had no idea, and he did not care anymore. No one could save him from the devil itself. He just wished he could see his brother once before taking his last breath. But now, even that wish had been buried deep, covering in the snow piling outside. 

Jihan kept on marking his body with the sharp cuts, some deep and some shallow. But Taehyung had no energy left to cry anymore. His wounds had started healing faster, bleeding less. They were getting stronger, just like he was. The older male wiped his hands, walking out of the room after smiling at his creation. The brown-haired male just lied there, falling deeper into the void filling his mind.

-

12th February, 6 years ago

Jihan filmed the boy as he tortured him, his almost lifeless body looking beautiful to him. He smirked as he talked into the recording. "I hope you're keeping count, Min Yoongi. If you're not, let me tell you. This is day 61. Day 61 of him being at my mercy and away from you." He continued his work, painting every inch of his skin a deep crimson. 

He went back and turned the camera off, a demonic smirk on his face. He leaned closer to the male, sniffing his heavenly scent. He pecked his cheek, stroking the cuts on his body. "Why are you taking so much pain, baby boy? I can end it in a minute but you won't let me." He sighed as he straightened himself, proceeding to walk out of his room.

Taehyung lied on the cold metal bed, his mind disconnected from his body. He didn't feel the burn of the bruises anymore. All he felt was remorse, for being unable to save Seojoon, let alone himself. He drifted to the realm of unconsciousness, counting the days till he dies.

16th February, 6 years ago

Yoongi burst into the room, barely stopping himself from strangling the raven headed male who was hovering over his brother's lithe frame. He pushed the male back, punching him straight across the face. Jihan's body slammed into the floor, his jaw letting out a sickening crack. He held it with one hand as he looked up, his eye flashing red.

Yoongi didn't stop, he threw a kick into the other's stomach, the ravenette letting out a cough, blood splattering on the already stained floor. The shorter male stopped, his eyes scanning over the room, seeing red streaks of blood.

Taehyung's blood.

It was as if a demon had possessed him. He lunged forward, slamming kicks and punches into the other's body. His own men were outside fighting with Jihan's as he beat up the raven. He stopped when the said male passed out, unable to defend himself from Yoongi. The shorter male had almost not stopped, had it not been for the small voice that had called him out.

"Y-Yoongi h-hyung?" Taehyung's voice was raw, barely audible. Yoongi jumped up, running and immediately caressing the younger's face, his tears leaking out as he pulled the boy to his chest. The younger's skinny frame clung to the older, his fingers clawing at the other's shirt as he bathed in the warmth provided. Yoongi picked him up bridal style, walking out of the room smelling of blood.

He placed the boy in his car, telling the other men to clear up his traces as he thought of getting Taehyung to safety. The younger sighed out in content as his body came in contact with the plush seat of the SUV. Yoongi felt tears prick his eyes as he sat in the driver's seat. He drove to his newly purchased apartment. He picked the boy up again, going inside and laying the other on the comfortable mattress. Taehyung felt his body slump against the soft and comfortable bed, almost sobbing in relief as his sore bare rested on it. He looked at the older male, having no energy to even speak out.

Thankfully, Yoongi understood, placing a warm palm over the brunette's forehead and telling him to sleep. Taehyung closed his eyes, drifting into a deep slumber and not unconsciousness. Yoongi retracted his hand, going to the adjoined bathroom and wetting a towel, gently cleaning the younger's wounds. He clenched his teeth to keep his tears in, anger burning through his body at the nasty marks. He disinfected the wounds, wrapping them as best as he could. After he was done, he threw away the bloody towel and changed his clothes. 

He fixed some lunch for himself, making soup for the other as he watched over the fragile boy He felt guilty for being so late but the anger in him overpowered the guilt. Anger towards Jihan and towards Seokjin for leaving the boy all alone. He clenched his fist, calming himself down and walking over to the bed. He sat beside the younger male, his eyes trailing over his thin frame. He felt vines of remorse creep up his spine at the scene. And he promised himself to protect Taehyung with his life.

-

Jungkook turned the page, his eyes landing on a drop of water that fell on it. He put a finger over the bleeding ink as another drop fell on his hand. He touched his cheeks just to find out that he had been crying for some time now. He wiped his tears as he felt a hand on his shoulder. Jimin handed him a tissue with a glass of water, sitting beside him and keeping away the diaries. The older looked into the distance, pondering over the information he had just received. He felt his heart come to a standstill. 

No wonder the boy was guarded. He had gone through hell and returned alive, who wouldn't stay away then? Jungkook took a deep breath, letting his emotions clear away. He looked at Jimin with a newfound glint in his eyes. The younger looked confused before he smiled, standing up and keeping the diaries back. He looked back at Jungkook, motioning him to come with him. They walked out of the room, leaving the building and going back to the company.

Jimin had a smile on his face and Jungkook had a motive in his heart. He wasn't going to let the younger suffer like this anymore. He looked out at the buildings of Seoul, his hair carefreely dancing in the wind as he opened the window and reached his hand out. 

-

The brunette dialled a number, his hands shaking furiously as the ring sounded in the empty room. The person on the other end picked up, blasting question after question but the brunette heard none of it. The gun on his head was keeping him from moving, his throat taking in gulps of air. He opened his trembling mouth, speaking up.

"Boss, he isn't in the company or his apartment..."

-

Ah...... finally... I'm done.....

So, what's next chapter gonna be? Kook confessing or time skip to 2 months later? You decide!

Also, wth you guys?! 1.7K views!! I'm flattered. I seriously love and appreciate you all! Please leave a comment if you like the story! I would love to interact with you!

Well then, see you soon!

Bye~~

-G.S.