27th November

It was finally time for Seokjin to meet his cousin brother. He stood up as Yoongi returned. Yoongi nodded, turning back and opening the door a little for his head to fit in.

"There is someone who wants to meet you, Tae." He said and the redhead looked at him confused. He nodded, unsure and Yoongi entered, followed by Seokjin.

The older gave his brother a smile as he walked forward, his eyes glistening. Taehyung's mouth dropped open as he blinked rapidly. He looked at Yoongi who gave him a small smile. A small whisper came from the younger and everyone's heart melted.

"Hyungie...."

By now, no one cared about 'only one person at a time'. The four males stood side by side, Jimin closest to Taehyung and Seokjin walking towards the bed. He smiled as his tears poured out.

"Honey bear..." His voice cracked as he sat down on the chair next to the bed, the younger's beady eyes never leaving him. He leaned forward, placing a sloppy kiss on his forehead as he cried. "I'm so sorry, Taehyungie. I'm such a bad hyung." He clutched the bed for support as the emotions poured out of him.

"Don't say that, Hyungie." A soft whisper left the younger's plump lips. Seokjin looked at the other to see him smiling. He cried harder, his tears never stopping. His eyes shut close as he let out all the pent up guilt. A hand reached towards him, wiping his tears gently and caressing his cheek.

"I missed you, Hyungie," Taehyung said as he smiled at the older, his hand on the other's cheek. "Don't cry. You're here now." Seokjin leaned in, hugging the other to his chest, mindful of his injuries. "I'm so sorry, Tae. I'll never leave you alone again. I promise." He cried out, his voice choked and cracking. Laughing lightly, Taehyung patted his back awkwardly. The two had reunited, after 8 years of separation, finding solace in the arms of the ones they loved.

They spent some time talking, catching up on everything. The others had left the two family members alone. It was nearing evening now, with the blue of the sky dripping into a deep orange. The sky turned darker by the second, the Sun becoming a mere shadow as it hid behind the skyscrapers of Seoul.

"So, my baby brother is now a CEO and a Chairman? Wow." Seokjin sighed out as he leaned back in his chair. Taehyung laughed a bit before he yawned, his eyes drooping slightly. The older cooed, tucking him in as he placed a small kiss on the younger's forehead. "Go to sleep, baby bear. Your brother will protect you." Taehyung smiled as he closed his eyes, falling into a deep slumber.

The night went by fast, with Yoongi staying back to stay in the apartment with Seokjin as Jimin escorted Jungkook back before going home himself. Taehyung would occasionally wake up in a cold sweat and Seokjin would be there to soothe him before he exchanged places with Yoongi. The brunette sat on the chair, staring into the glass window when he felt something move against his hand. He looked down and noticed that the redhead was awake yet again. He held the other's hand, slowly stroking circles on his palm.

"What's wrong, little guy?" He asked gently, noticing the distressed expression on the younger's face. Taehyung looked at him. "Did you tell Hyung about... him?" He asked, his hand gripping tighter. Yoongi sighed, pushing his red hair away from his face as he spoke. "Not yet, but Jimin will probably tell him tomorrow. I don't..." He trailed off, his grip loosening all of a sudden. "I don't want him to know about Hyung. He'll definitely try to harm him. I don't want to risk Hyung's life... We finally met after all these years and I don't want to lose him too." He finished in a whisper as he looked at Yoongi.

"Don't worry, Tae. It's better if he knows. We can all fight him together then." Yoongi said, giving him a gummy smile. "Sleep now, everything will be okay." And Taehyung closed his eyes. Yoongi stayed awake, trying to find sincerity in the words he had spoken to the other. Would everything be okay? He had no idea. But for the younger, he had to believe. He had to.

The next day Seokjin left Yoongi asleep as he checked on Taehyung. He smiled, walking into the room, seeing him sleeping soundly. He checked the other's vitals, scribbling the readings on his clipboard as he placed a small kiss on the redhead's cheek as he exited. He went down to the ground floor, finding Hoseok, who smiled seeing the elder.

"Hoseok, I want you to keep checking up on Taehyung. Jungkook and I are going with Jimin. It's related to Tae." He explained and the orange-haired male nodded. "I will. He seems like such a sweet kid." He said as Seokjin smiled. "Yes, he is." He replied before keeping a hand on Hoseok's shoulder. "Take care of him." "I will. Don't worry." Hoseok gave him a firm nod, moving to go to the top floor where VIP rooms were.

Giving one last glance at the building, Seokjin exited. He walked to his car, driving back to his apartment. He quickly got ready, waking up Jungkook and preparing breakfast before he got a call from Jimin. The two had breakfast, fixing up their clothes before taking their phones and wallets and leaving the house.

Outside stood a sleek black Audi R8 V10 MTM Biturbo, with Jimin in the driver's seat. The two got in, Jungkook staring in awe at the luxury vehicle. Jimin noticed his reaction and chuckled. "Don't get too excited, Dr.Jeon. I'm afraid this is nothing compared to what Taehyungie owns." He said as he revved the engine and drove off. Jungkook sat back and looked at Seokjin. The older didn't look fazed by the fact that they were sitting in a hella expensive car. He turned, giving Jungkook a reassuring smile and the younger smiled back. He relaxed into the seat, looking towards Jimin as he asked the blond, "Does he live in the mansion now?" 

Jimin shook his head slightly, taking a right as he looked into the rearview mirror. "No. He moved out after high school, around.." He seemed to calculate. "Around 5 years ago." He finished and Jungkook snapped his head forward. "He graduated from high school at age 17?" He asked incredulously. Jimin smirked, amused at the reaction. "Yes. The teachers allowed him to skip two classes. He is pretty intelligent." He said as he took a left, driving into the bougie part of the city, with skyscrapers disappearing and expensive apartments and mansions coming in view.

"Seokjin Hyung should know." The blond said quietly and the man in question nodded. "He has always been intelligent for his age." He murmured as Jimin pulled into a parking lot of a high rise building, a beautiful garden surrounding the place. The building was beautiful, with high glass windows and an aesthetic colour scheme. They all got out of the car, Jimin walking them towards the entrance.

"I hope you are ready to find out everything, Seokjin Hyung." He said as he looked at Seokjin. The older nodded and Jimin gave him a sympathetic smile as he pushed the door open.